Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I do need to try and find new Z bar bushings. Mine are toast

Snowing hard and a good wind here. Driving on the open road is not a good idea right now.

K... passenger side spring hanger moved in, perch cut off the axle.. 1 death wheel to the face (had goggles on).. and that's enough for tonight.. will grind the axle clean tomorrow and get the new perch on and caltracs and ****

K... passenger side spring hanger moved in, perch cut off the axle.. 1 death wheel to the face (had goggles on).. and that's enough for tonight.. will grind the axle clean tomorrow and get the new perch on and caltracs and ****
Ouch hope you’re okay

I took one to gut years ago, tore through my carhart and my t shirt . Grenaded
yeah i have had some that scared the **** outa me before.. my current wheels seem to more unweave than explode so it's just tiny bits and breathing the ****

yeah i have had some that scared the **** outa me before.. my current wheels seem to more unweave than explode so it's just tiny bits and breathing the ****
It’s why I wear a positive air filtration hood now when grinding or welding.

Up a little later than usual this morning. Went to eat some Pho. Went to a cafe near one of my friend's houses. Off to Church in 1 hour.
1000003483.jpg

1000003486.jpg

Well without getting in to a long story. 5 idiots and a bar maid. Zero done on the Valiant today as for the brakes.
It will be going over to the shop with a lift to do the work.
I did pull out the Contour Guage and mock up a pair of chin spoilers for it out of wood.
1709432620951.png

-
Back