Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Went to the Honda dealership 40 km south of my city to the city of Can Tho. I told Chin that she could only afford this. Kkkkkkkkkkk
1000003491.jpg

1000003490.jpg

1000003494.jpg

Morning gang a warm (78) day with lots of wind today.
To windy for yardwork but I think we can do a long walk and maybe chase some golf balls.

My Dad got sick on his Bday so lunch got cancelled. On plus side all the minions came to our place. Had lunch, ran four wheeler all over the mountain, ate pizza, shot pool, and drank adult beverages. Daughter and her three spent the night. Glorious day was had by all. GS who’s radio call sign is Bullfrog 1 wore us out with the radios! He was hilarious. Him and the pup jumped a deer on high side and gave us play by play for the ensuing chase. Then I had to warn him about the Bobcats and his Mom was not amused. No sense of humor at all!

My Dad got sicknsonBday lunch got cancelled. On plus side all the minions came to our place. Had lunch, ran four wheeler all over the mountain, ate pizza shot pool and drank adult beverages. Daughter and her three spent the night. Glorious day was had by all. GS who’s radio call sign is Bullfrog 1 wore us out with the radios! He was hilarious. Him a the pup jumped a deer on high side and gave us play by play for the ensuing chase. Then I had to warn him about the Bobcats and his Mom was not amused. No sense of humor at all!
Sounds Grand...

Hoping for some Garage time today. Yesterday got sideways doing necessary crap that's no fun.... grocery shopping since I was down to 2 eggs, an onion and a tub of Super Greens powder.

35° start to the day, with the daffodils and tulips getting closer to blooming.

Any luck on the double car deal? @ZMan67S
A nice bottle of whiskey for Carlisle if it happens. :thumbsup:
But then again you and I have never really needed a reason to have a drink when we get together.
I bet the girls though don't leave us alone for three hours this time to "run to the store". :rofl::rofl::rofl:

But then again you and I have never really needed a reason to have a drink when we get together.
I bet the girls though don't leave us alone for three hours this time to "run to the store". :rofl::rofl::rofl:
That was classic! I agree, no way they leave us unsupervised.

A lot of damage can happen in 3 hours

Screenshot_20240303_071528_Chrome.jpg

My Dad got sick on his Bday so lunch got cancelled. On plus side all the minions came to our place. Had lunch, ran four wheeler all over the mountain, ate pizza, shot pool, and drank adult beverages. Daughter and her three spent the night. Glorious day was had by all. GS who’s radio call sign is Bullfrog 1 wore us out with the radios! He was hilarious. Him and the pup jumped a deer on high side and gave us play by play for the ensuing chase. Then I had to warn him about the Bobcats and his Mom was not amused. No sense of humor at all!
Sounds like a great day for everyone except dad, hope he gets back on his feet and feels better soon.
Thinking about dropping therapy, after therapy I am whipped out , I wake at 4am, coffee, banana, take meds and shower, dress and wait on 8 thirty, get home by ten, take a two hour nap and can't move well, fight threw it, wears me out. Don't feel like myself until Tuesday evening, Wensday much better, back to therapy Thursday, and the cycle returns, can't get anything done around here.. still have heat pad on my mid section, to hip.. I think the doctor is missing something..

I shouldn't be hurting on Sunday morning like this..
Coffee is good this morning. Weather is going to be great again today.. Good morning

A lot of damage can happen in 3 hours

View attachment 1716215617
In our defense it was a long hot car show kind of day. There was Gatorade and vodka involved. It is all kind of blurry but I think we crashed @toolmanmike car show. Our wives “ran to the grocery” and the rest is history. Turns out they don’t appreciate you helping yourself to the bar at a hotel. Hotel was short staffed we were just trying to be efficient and help the nice barmaid out. She appreciated the tips, her boss was not amused. We had a great weekend!

-
Back