Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Always fun to watch.
I'm a little leary.
All new big equipment. Not a single form of Identification on any vehical.
Last time that happened was a few years ago on the other side of the road. New homeowner . The company cut the tree it fell on the Neighbors house. Tree company took off.
After 911 all commercial vehicals are required to have the vehicals lettered. Although you rarely see it enforced.

I'm a little leary.
Last time that happened was a few years ago on the other side of the road. New homeowner . The company cut the tree it fell on the Neighbors house. Tree company took off.
After 911 all commercial vehicals are required to have the vehicals lettered. Although you rarely see it enforced.
That doesn't sound good but hope they top the tree before they drop the trunk.

Good Morning All! Wish I would have seen the safety tailgate meeting before mowing yesterday, got smacked pretty hard by a flying rock in the eye socket

We have a tree service here. Can always find the owner at the bar after 12:00. Calls his business tree monkeys, more like tree drunkies.not insured, still manages to get work. Claims to have thirty years experience,40 years old

Good Morning All! Wish I would have seen the safety tailgate meeting before mowing yesterday, got smacked pretty hard by a flying rock in the eye socket
Daamn. Lot's of accidents going on here the last couple days. We all need to start wearing helmets. :lol:

We have a tree service here. Can always find the owner at the bar after 12:00. Calls his business tree monkeys, more like tree drunkies.not insured, still manages to get work. Claims to have thirty years experience,40 years old
Not a good combo in that line of work, I've seen tower crews that play that way although a lot less frequent these days

tYOkqXA8lRZAuzoQA60MJmZKZGO.jpg

I'm a little leary.
1709473061892.png

We are starting to downsize in prep for our move to Idaho in a few years. Got log splitter out of shop a few days ago, listed my Klipschorns (neighbors cheer). Anyway found out had blown tweeters didn't even notice I guess because I'm deaf lol! Was a bit embarrassed, pulled down my listing and have one on order, they are hard to find (K77). I did find one and bought it, still need another. Guy found the issue by sliding paper towel cardboard roll over speaker face

Tweeter1.jpeg

First guy I ever tried to hire for tree work seemed a little sketchy... I asked for insurance and he gave me a cert for 'janitorial' I called them and they said Nope! LOL. Sorry dude not happening. I would rather if he just said no insurance than hand me some BS! That tree was over the garage too...

-
Back