Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sounds like a great day for everyone except dad, hope he gets back on his feet and feels better soon.
Thinking about dropping therapy, after therapy I am whipped out , I wake at 4am, coffee, banana, take meds and shower, dress and wait on 8 thirty, get home by ten, take a two hour nap and can't move well, fight threw it, wears me out. Don't feel like myself until Tuesday evening, Wensday much better, back to therapy Thursday, and the cycle returns, can't get anything done around here.. still have heat pad on my mid section, to hip.. I think the doctor is missing something..

I shouldn't be hurting on Sunday morning like this..
Coffee is good this morning. Weather is going to be great again today.. Good morning
Man cousin that don’t sound like much fun. The therapy is always hard but that sounds like some extreme side effects. I would give some honest feedback to the Docs before I abandoned the Therapy. They may be able to modify it so that it is more bearable yet still effective?

Morning. Spent most of the night watching James Cagney Movies.
Watched my son on TV last night race down in Florida last night, track was a sloppy mess, son pulled off because of mud in his tear aways on his helmet and loaded up, heating pad and was asleep by 9 thirty, good morning

Man cousin that don’t sound like much fun. The therapy is always hard but that sounds like some extreme side effects. I would give some honest feedback to the Docs before I abandoned the Therapy. They may be able to modify it so that it is more bearable yet still effective?
Agree, will do, appointment Monday morning at arthritis doctor at 11.

Watched my son on TV last night race down in Florida last night, track was a sloppy mess, son pulled off because of mud in his tear aways on his helmet and loaded up, heating pad and was asleep by 9 thirty, good morning
Sounds like he made a smart professional decision. There is just no point racing just to race if you are looking at tearing a bunch of equipment up. Tomorrow’s another day and another race.

Sounds like he made a smart professional decision. There is just no point racing just to race if you are looking at tearing a bunch of equipment up. Tomorrow’s another day and another race.
Yep, totally agree, he is heading back to Jonesboro today, 8 hours, I bet he hit the road about now.

You must have a hat that is floppy when you go fishing for Crappie :rofl:

A lot of damage can happen in 3 hours

View attachment 1716215617
I know from what I remember there was bottle damage. The rest of the story fall within the brotherhood Code of Silence. :lol:
Nothing illegal of course but then again, I'm not up on local Iowa ordinances either.
I'll just say though our girls will never take us out to eat in public again in that condition...didn't help either when we tried to blame them for leaving us for so long.

I know from what I remember there was bottle damage. The rest of the story fall within the brotherhood Code of Silence. :lol:
Nothing illegal of course but then again, I'm not up on local Iowa ordinances either.
I'll just say though our girls will never take us out to eat in public again in that condition...didn't help either when we tried to blame them for leaving us for so long.
Sometimes you need to put the shovel out of reach, and stop digging. Yup

What's a great time without a little Carnage ?

It's Sublime Sunday!

sublimeCOE.jpg

Good morning :D

Sometimes you need to put the shovel out of reach, and stop digging. Yup
Oh nothing illegal but funnier than chit...just picture a glass enclosed elevator to the restaurant where the wives are waiting for us. What could go wrong??

Morning!
Just below freezing,wind howling and looks like the “storm” turned and went east. Just missed us. Back in shop, finish the floor patch. Didnt get much done yesterday other than fix kid’s car.

Yep You guys!

craig.jpg

-
Back