Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well Sunday. Church and honey dews. Mike is coming up this afternoon. Bronco is ready for sale or flip whatever term best applies. He is driving us to look at a hemi charger cheap that needs work.

True. But I still feel bad, and responsible for repair costs.

No way I know what I was getting into. Lunch when I drop her of in Philly in Aug, 16th or 19th I believe

Keith I was looking at a spare spedo gear housin I have and the seal is back a bit and held in by a piece of round spring steel type clip, might want to pull it if you are changing it on your back.

Well shucks. Started painting the guinea pig cage and naturally today we get showers for the first time in like three weeks. The weather man (app) says. We'll see about that. I'm not giving up that easy!

No way I know what I was getting into. Lunch when I drop her of in Philly in Aug, 16th or 19th I believe

Keith I was looking at a spare spedo gear housin I have and the seal is back a bit and held in by a piece of round spring steel type clip, might want to pull it if you are changing it on your back.
Yes! That's right! I forgot about that clip! Kind of a ***** to get out IIRC.

Ev'rybody's talking about Revolution, evolution, masturbation, Flagellation, regulation, intergration,
Meditations, United Nations, Congratulations.
LOL

Noticed something really distracting while driving the POP yesterdays, the dam antennas for the cb bounce around and make a noise like I hit something. Got to stiffen them up somehow.

will definitely pull the gear out to replace it sometime after I get mail from across the pond. its a slow drip and the car aint goin anywhere... does that have much fluid behind it just sitting? seems to leak more right after I run it. like in an engine, oil is in pan, but trans has a lot of fluid and small pan plus some in tc. I assume some will drain out there.

It will have some come out for sure prob half a quart or so after a run, it lubes the tailshaft bushings from there, think it just slops around not sure.

Well shucks. Started painting the guinea pig cage and naturally today we get showers for the first time in like three weeks. The weather man (app) says. We'll see about that. I'm not giving up that easy!
I have one out in the shed I built for a rabbit you could have used. lol

imagesV4BJK8QJ.jpg

-
Back