Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The 383 was the biggest Mopar engine I ever owned. I only had a couple but they were good runners.
What i love is almost everyone posting will never need or make over 350-400hp and talk about engines like if they won't do 9k rpm and 700 HP they are absolute garbage :)

What i love is almost everyone posting will never need or make over 350-400hp and talk about engines like if they won't do 9k rpm and 700 HP they are absolute garbage :)
Exactly! This be you.
hitting the nail on the head gif.gif

Yep, I get tired of that. Hey, we are all in the same hobby loving the same brands. It is a matter of respect that is lacking. I am not a fan of 4 doors but I try my best not to comment against or diss someone that likes theirs.

Morning crew. Trying to plan lunch on Saturday at MITP.
Thinking of doing hotdogs and potato chips. My grill is 17 inch I think, and cooking for about 35 people hot dogs would be the easiest, I think. Any suggestions would be great. :thumbsup:

Morning crew. Trying to plan lunch on Saturday at MITP.
Thinking of doing hotdogs and potato chips. My grill is 17 inch I think, and cooking for about 35 people hot dogs would be the easiest, I think. Any suggestions would be great. :thumbsup:
That's very nice of you Fred. Dogs are fine with me. Need me to bring some or something? I have a case of Homemade beer to bring.

That's very nice of you Fred. Dogs are fine with me. Need me to bring some or something? I have a case of Homemade beer to bring.
Homemade beer sounds great thanks Mike.
Can't think of anything else we need. Local meat shop makes some good pepperoni sticks so I'll get some for snacks.

Morning doers and shakers. Need to go get stabbed for a blood draw for Dr's appointment next week. Then to the Big R for some grain and beet pulp for the horses. Then start loading up the car for my trip north.
Coffee and oatmeal first though.

Tempest wagon with a 400 or 455 SD could be great fun for the Granbrats :steering::lol:
Yes it would. Jeff restored the wagon I pictured. It's an old race car (obviously) and now runs faster than it did when it was on the track.

And I now realize why they make a special wrench for tightening down the distributor ... Great freaking googley-moogley I lost some knuckles on that effort....

20240527_201638.jpg

Dang, the weather forecast doesn't look good for MITP. Mopar Joe, Toby and I have already talked about "what if". Rain is forecasted for here and there for Friday and Saturday. 90% is a bad number. I have until Thursday to cancel the room. Joe's Bee is on the ailing list so he will take his 4 door Ram and offered to pull my 66 up on the trailer. Going to hang loose and see what unfolds.

Dang, the weather forecast doesn't look good for MITP. Mopar Joe, Toby and I have already talked about "what if". Rain is forecasted for here and there for Friday and Saturday. 90% is a bad number. I have until Thursday to cancel the room. Joe's Bee is on the ailing list so he will take his 4 door Ram and offered to pull my 66 up on the trailer. Going to hang loose and see what unfolds.
Scott should already be about 1/4 of the way there already. Hope he's not had to deal with too much nasty weather

@Scott_ 69HemiDart

That's not good. :mob:

That's not good. :mob:
No doubt. I don't drive the Swinger in the rain and the 66 doesn't sound like fun for a 4 hour trip. Getting caught in a shower is one thing but driving 4 hours in rainstorms is no fun for sure.

No doubt. I don't drive the Swinger in the rain and the 66 doesn't sound like fun for a 4 hour trip. Getting caught in a shower is one thing but driving 4 hours in rainstorms is no fun for sure.
Don't like driving my Scamp in the rain either.

-
Back