Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Barracuda is heading to a new home, wow, we both are moving and dealing with our cars at the same time, hope it goes well for you.

Have you priced the same building new and installed at your location? Same building.
I'm "flat earth" challenged... it wouldn't really fit anywhere on the property.

I am getting old and crabby. I am setting in my kitchen on the computer, I have the back door open with a nice breeze blowing in. THe neighbor let's his dog out to pee, (it's a big dog like a Great Dane. It stands up on the fence and barks across the street. It must hear the news from my TV or it's barking at the wind or what ever) I get up and yell "SHUT UP" and slam the door. It happens numerous times a day. TH neighbor gal introduced herself last Halloween as "the neighbor with the loud dog" so they know it bugs me. I don't want to turn thm in but KEEP YOUR F**KING DOG QUIET !!!! Rant over. Thanks for listening.

I am getting old and crabby. I am setting in my kitchen on the computer, I have the back door open with a nice breeze blowing in. THe neighbor let's his dog out to pee, (it's a big dog like a Great Dane. It stands up on the fence and barks across the street. It must hear the news from my TV or it's barking at the wind or what ever) I get up and yell "SHUT UP" and slam the door. It happens numerous times a day. TH neighbor gal introduced herself last Halloween as "the neighbor with the loud dog" so they know it bugs me. I don't want to turn thm in but KEEP YOUR F**KING DOG QUIET !!!! Rant over. Thanks for listening.
i have new neighbors 2 doors down that don't bring their dog in at night and it barks every 15 seconds all night.. woof...... woof..... not yapping just one... woof..... i want to kill them

Hmm.. just found a 11 year old post from rustyratrod mentioning that over tightening the ubolts can cause springs to be super stiff... i air gunned mine down.. gonna try loosening them before i remove leafs.. it sounds weird that being too tight would do that though

i have new neighbors 2 doors down that don't bring their dog in at night and it barks every 15 seconds all night.. woof...... woof..... not yapping just one... woof..... i want to kill them
I get it. This one has a loud, deep bark but it is shrill. I need to record it. :mob: :mob:

Hmm.. just found a 11 year old post from rustyratrod mentioning that over tightening the ubolts can cause springs to be super stiff... i air gunned mine down.. gonna try loosening them before i remove leafs.. it sounds weird that being too tight would do that though
I did that as well. I backed them off and retorqued. It can damage the axle tubes as well.

Just sayin

2024release Dog Bark Deterrent Device Stops Bad Behavior | No need yell or swat, Just point to a dog (own or neighbor's) Hit the button | Long-range ultrasonic, Alternative to painful dog shock collar https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BMBC1FJX?tag=fabo03-20

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240529_185629_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529_185629_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 6
I did that as well. I backed them off and retorqued. It can damage the axle tubes as well.
yeah.. i never have done anything but crank em down. right now i have to bounce my fat *** on the back of the car to get it to move at all.. they are crazy stiff

Sorry I had my hearing aid off. Can you repeat that.

P.S.

That is an owner that needs a reality check.... not the dog

The simple beauty of German Shepard’s and Belgian Malinois, they are all bite no bark!

The simple beauty of German Shepard’s and Belgian Malinois, they are all bite no bark!
Yep, no one hurd Buddy, my boxer bark unless they was in a delivery truck, just letting anyone know he was there, very protective of us.. he let friends talk and pet him, but I did have a friend and my brother inlaw that he would not let them touch him, he would just stand beside me and eye ball them. I miss him right now terribly

-
Back