Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Also want to unhook the rear shocks anyway to see if i can bounce it at all, right now with my full 200# on it i can barely move the rear.. if it's the springs i might remove a leaf and see if it softens a bit

so dam mower deck started making noise!!!!! New sheaves and spindles last year. OK look under nothing hitting, belt was off ok take it off to re rout the belt prob hit something hard first cut, Look at it the middle spindle pulley is off center, take it apart freaking hole is huge not good. Have a used one put it on make sure it is tight. OK sounds ok in the shop. Mow the dam center blade is to low. WTH prob the spindle again. Getting sick of this one.
I need to check mine. Haven’t done anything to it except a little leveling adjustment. Mae ran it last week - think a blade is bent…

So when i moved my springs i did the pinion angle wrong (i'm stupid) and i'm off by 5-6*.... is that enough to cause my vibration? I know a bad angle can cause them just not sure how much is needed to cause vibration
You need to measure your pinion angle in relation to the driveline angle. Too much one way or the other, will cause vibrations.

A little bit more progress on shooters shade shelter. When you are a one man show you have to be creative when working overhead and with long material. Cclamps with screw facing outboard creates ledge to put 20 ft 2x6 on. Then walk the other end up the ladder, clamp it reasonably close, then go climb other ladder and witness nail in place, then go back to other ladder and put in final position with a witness nail. Then go back to other ladder and screw in place. Then back to first ladder! Nuthin to it!

IMG_1600.jpeg

A little bit more progress on shooters shade shelter. When you are a one man show you have to be creative when working overhead and with long material. Cclamps with screw facing outboard creates ledge to put 20 ft 2x6 on. Then walk the other end up the ladder, clamp it reasonably close, then go climb other ladder and witness nail in place, then go back to other ladder and put in final position with a witness nail. Then go back to other ladder and screw in place. Then back to first ladder! Nuthin to it!

View attachment 1716255968
Been there cousin, but its been years . Take your vitamins and hydrated..
A country man just know :thumbsup:

Get er done MacGyver!

Looks good! Throw one of these on top or off to the side.

Well, going for a front-end alignment and a few other smart things that he can do, but he is a mopar fellow al the way threw.
DEADCAR RESCUE, Steve May got her there safe and sound.
his fun videos he does are great fun and yea mite learn how we do it in the country, he is my age and the fellow that let me drive his race car at George Rays.

20240529_084512.jpg

20240529_084610.jpg

Resized_20240529_083038(1).jpeg

20240529_084610.jpg

Last edited:
Well, going for a front-end alignment and a few other smart things that he can do, but he is a mopar fellow al the way threw.
DEADCAR RESCUE, Steve May got her they safe and sound his fun videos he does are great fun and yea mit learn how we do it in the country, he is my age and I drove his race car at George Rays.

View attachment 1716255977

View attachment 1716255978

View attachment 1716255979

View attachment 1716255980
It won't be long now and you'll be out tearing up the streets!..

Howdy all. Just got back to the Vessel. Hope everyone is doing good. We managed to save a 1970 SuperBee on the 17th-18th and got a 400B that is in that car running after years of being half full of water. The oil on top of the water and lack of resulting rust saved it.

Howdy all. Just got back to the Vessel. Hope everyone is doing good. We managed to save a 1970 SuperBee on the 17th-18th and got a 400B that is in that car running after years of being half full of water. The oil on top of the water and lack of resulting rust saved it.
Welcome back Stephen

Barracuda is heading to a new home, wow, we both are moving and dealing with our cars at the same time, hope it goes well for you.

Have you priced the same building new and installed at your location? Same building.
Wait, you’re moving ?!

-
Back