Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
so dam mower deck started making noise!!!!! New sheaves and spindles last year. OK look under nothing hitting, belt was off ok take it off to re rout the belt prob hit something hard first cut, Look at it the middle spindle pulley is off center, take it apart freaking hole is huge not good. Have a used one put it on make sure it is tight. OK sounds ok in the shop. Mow the dam center blade is to low. WTH prob the spindle again. Getting sick of this one.

so dam mower deck started making noise!!!!! New sheaves and spindles last year. OK look under nothing hitting, belt was off ok take it off to re rout the belt prob hit something hard first cut, Look at it the middle spindle pulley id off center, take it apart freaking hole is huge not good. Have a used one put it on make sure it is tight. OK sounds ok in the shop. Mow the dam center blade is to low. WTH prob the spindle again. Getting sick of this one.
You run a zero turn, Hop?

No belly mower on a 2320 JD. Seriously thinking of a 3 point mower, prob a brush hog. I would love to have a zero turn just cant swing it right now.

same exact tractor set up
1716984565168.png

Nothing but a workout at gym on schedule this morning. I have to let my concrete set up for a few days for I climb up and put a roof on. I am already getting a bunch of positive feedback from customers on the ability to get out of the sun on the range. Maybe I will get better tips! Hah!

yup had a light rubber hose that was closed and when ridden over triggered the bell. Cool item usually alot more.
Never failed, "I got some time. I'll go clean the heads." All the fixtures clean, floor still wet from the mop, DING DING! A motor home with 6 people in it and all but one of them has been enjoying the adult beverages during the ride :BangHead::lol: "Glad I didn't put the mop away."

Nothing but a workout at gym on schedule this morning. I have to let my concrete set up for a few days for I climb up and put a roof on. I am already getting a bunch of positive feedback from customers on the ability to get out of the sun on the range. Maybe I will get better tips! Hah!
:lol:

Maybe they needed bigger hats

So when i moved my springs i did the pinion angle wrong (i'm stupid) and i'm off by 5-6*.... is that enough to cause my vibration? I know a bad angle can cause them just not sure how much is needed to cause vibration
In the future do one at a time. Level the original one. Then put new one in place level as well. Weld and repeat for other...

In the future do one at a time. Level the original one. Then put new one in place level as well. Weld and repeat for other...
That's exactly how i did it... came out off center.. This time i'm gonna do both and measure.. then put the wheels on and center them perfect.. tack the perches.. then triple check it all then weld :)
In fairness guys told me they have had cars off almost an inch from the factory.. this **** wasn't precise to start with
This is a bit too tight for me
2024-03-03 18.00.32.jpg

That's exactly how i did it... came out off center.. This time i'm gonna do both and measure.. then put the wheels on and center them perfect.. tack the perches.. then triple check it all then weld :)
In fairness guys told me they have had cars off almost an inch from the factory.. this **** wasn't precise to start with
This is a bit too tight for me
View attachment 1716255842
You know you can shim perches.

-
Back