Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Meeting up with @dukeboy440 In indiana. Driving the power tour together. Leaving here June 4th.
Man the excitement is building for sure.

We need to sync one day on our battle plans for meeting up in the mornings. I’ve got all the camp ground plans figured out except for Ohio. That one is proving to be impossible so I may just spring for a hotel room that night if I can find any nearby that aren’t 500 a night haha

Looking out my window I can see the grass growing and looks like I'll be mowing my yard tomorrow. :BangHead:

Looking out my window I can see the grass growing and looks like I'll be mowing my yard tomorrow. :BangHead:
Ya, looked at my cameras, no one cut my grass while we were gone. Some friends i have…

120px-Cannabis_leaf_svg.png
Now if you had this kind of grass ,think it might be different.
120px-Cannabis_leaf_svg.png

Fargo on trailer, forgot i have to put it in park. Last line of defence if straps break or come loose. And if they break, big happenin…next dog walk i will bring the key and take care of it.

So, went and took pup for an outside break. Forgot Fargo key. Of course..
Never tried to unlock door through the porthole,seems its possible,actually easy. Btw, locks are for honest people…

IMG_6872.png
Good morning all. Safe travels to all you MITP travelers. Take lots of pictures. The calendar for next year needs some fresh ones. I’m away on a work trip this week so nothing new and exciting on this end.

Draggin *** today.. Like a madman i stayed up til 11:30.... wtf. i'm not 45 anymore..

So when i moved my springs i did the pinion angle wrong (i'm stupid) and i'm off by 5-6*.... is that enough to cause my vibration? I know a bad angle can cause them just not sure how much is needed to cause vibration

Good Morning All! Agree with Hoppy, can you run it w/o driveshaft and verify?
No, i don't have a spare yoke and don't want one coming outa of the trans at speed and doing fun things around my garage :) I want to center the rear end better anyway, so i will fix the angle at the same time. I just hope the pig isn't bad.. supposedly rebuilt, i know it has new gears but...

I worry too much

-
Back