Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No, i don't have a spare yoke and don't want one coming outa of the trans at speed and doing fun things around my garage :) I want to center the rear end better anyway, so i will fix the angle at the same time. I just hope the pig isn't bad.. supposedly rebuilt, i know it has new gears but...

I worry too much
Dont over think it one thing at a time.

See if it is in the fsm.
My '62 FSM doesn't even have tapered axles... it's a garbage book :) I used to have the mopar suspension book which is amazing but i tossed it years ago i think. I got it figured now. will tackle it this weekend and then time for seats

I've had them custom cut lengths for 4x4 so had to be balanced, new I wouldn't think you'd need that, should already be that way. You're smart to go one thing at a time

I've had them custom cut lengths for 4x4 so had to be balanced, new I wouldn't think you'd need that, should already be that way. You're smart to go one thing at a time
Naw.. smart would be doing it right the first time :) There isn't anything i haven't done twice on this car now i don't think

Gotta get, work today, wedding in Portland tomorrow (nephew- venue is cheaper during the week lol). Have a Great Day All!

Naw.. smart would be doing it right the first time :) There isn't anything i haven't done twice on this car now i don't think

I'd be happy with only twice

:lol:

I do make myself laugh in the midst of a struggle, saying out loud "This would be so much easier if I knew what the pherk I was doing"

-
Back