Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I guess so. What I carry in my pack is a trauma bandage. I also have a 1970s era small military first aid kit - but that's really not what I'd like to turn to unless that's the only choice. At work we have a nice kit with the trauma banadages in it. Mandatory to have on hand when running the chainsaw.
And hopefully a Tourniquet

What I really should have done was buy 18 inch rims instead of sticking with 17s but I didn’t like the look of the 18s on the jeep and most were so flashy and just over done for a Jeep. I can find 35 inch x18Rs all day long locally.
17s are actually a tough diameter to get. On my truck only had 2 choices. 17s

17s are actually a tough diameter to get. On my truck only had 2 choices. 17s
Yeah finding that out. I got the rims and tires that were originally on it as a package deal from 4wheelparts, a mega Jeep parts supplier. Got a hell of a deal on them at the Jeep Jamboree last September. 5 Brand new 17x10 rims and 35x12.5x17 BFG all terrain KOs for 1200 bucks! But I’m finding that I’m paying that cost difference in finding replacements right off hand . Everything has to be ordered , local shops basically stock factory sizes

As long as we're on tire subject. I've been looking for new wheels and tires for my Express. There's a very useful tire size chart at TIRESIZE.COM, one drawback it doesn't seem to have a list of the LETTER sized tires as in G60-15s for instance. Chart contains the useful dimensions of the tires. Also shows the manufactures that make the selected size.

Morning!
Pause in the rain for a few days.
Went to bed with a headache, still there this morning. And i would say my blood pressure is a little off.
Chevelle will be done. So back onto Studebaker this weekend. Not going to push it though. Legs feel better,notice is sitting and standing up.

For you motorcicle bubbas

Screenshot_20240607_064522_Facebook.jpg

Love me some Bruce songs................maybe because I am from NJ. :lol:

I don't dislike him... but if you pay attention to the words, you kinda want to suck start a pistol. . :lol:

This is just about realization I've had for a few years now, not always. I also pick up a lot more of the political overtones in Rush songs as well

I don't dislike him... but if you pay attention to the words, you kinda want to suck start a pistol. . :lol:

This is just about realization I've had for a few years now, not always. I also pick up a lot more of the political overtones in Rush songs as well
yeah he has opinions I don't agree with that is for sure....................

-
Back