Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good insurance or Medicare. I thought I had both and I still had to pay $700+ for a ultrasound on my heart. Cardiologist ordered but done in the office and not in the hospital. If it was in the hospital it would have been covered. I'll ask those questions next time. Rant over. :BangHead: :BangHead:
Yeah.. deleted the post, no one needs to hear me whine.. 3 years ago i got on medicaid and my god... it was amazing.. zero pay for anything, it covered my shoulder replacement even. I'm off it now sadly though. It was such a weird feeling to know i could go to the ER and not lose 2k walking through the door. I will push through this pain, i just can't eat solid food anymore, and pray i don't go septic. Greatest country on earth?

Yeah.. deleted the post, no one needs to hear me whine.. 3 years ago i got on medicaid and my god... it was amazing.. zero pay for anything, it covered my shoulder replacement even. I'm off it now sadly though. It was such a weird feeling to know i could go to the ER and not lose 2k walking through the door. I will push through this pain, i just can't eat solid food anymore, and pray i don't go septic. Greatest country on earth?
Not much better over here , I have gallstones , have to wait until Nov. 26 for a MRI. Plus I have to go to Chatham Ontario which is about an hour drive away .

Not much better over here , I have gallstones , have to wait until Nov. 26 for a MRI. Plus I have to go to Chatham Ontario which is about an hour drive away .

Yeah, i'm kinda wondering if when i hit my ribs if i knocked a stone into the duct.... i have 4 stones that are so big a dr told me not to worry bout it as they would never get in the duct.. it's been 5 hours and the pain is just starting to let up. ***** intense.

Just curious... when your stones are acting up, was it after you eat? I ate breakfast and 20 mins later i was on the floor.... if i eat like tomato soup or cut up fruit i'm fine though

Hunter Biden found Guilty ...... :thumbsup:
1r52.gif

So, a country club punishment? Dad also has time to pardon him...
He made his bed and he will lay in it... Just nice to see the adults in this country not screaming "Rigged" and "Witch Hunt" over and over.... the law is the law :)

nice that we can talk politics in here now....
I wasn't discussing politics at all. Crime is crime, but the elite have different rules. Dad will pardon him or it will be such a minimal sentence it will be nothing. Also, guarantee there is a clause in there hiding other stuff.

I wasn't discussing politics at all. Crime is crime, but the elite have different rules. Dad will pardon him or it will be such a minimal sentence it will be nothing. Also, guarantee there is a clause in there hiding other stuff.
I don't think he will get pardoned but i also don't think he will get a big sentence... that crime doesn't really deserve more than a tight probation. Maybe a few months in jail..

k.. life gets interesting... i'm getting hungry but am afraid to eat :) i'm gonna lose soo much weight!

Good insurance or Medicare. I thought I had both and I still had to pay $700+ for a ultrasound on my heart. Cardiologist ordered but done in the office and not in the hospital. If it was in the hospital it would have been covered. I'll ask those questions next time. Rant over. :BangHead: :BangHead:
I'm not a gynecologist, but I tell them I have a lot of practical experience ,
And I can take a look.

Just curious... when your stones are acting up, was it after you eat? I ate breakfast and 20 mins later i was on the floor.... if i eat like tomato soup or cut up fruit i'm fine though
I can eat but have to watch what I eat . Wish I could help you more .

Time for lunch !
Speaking of lunch. Chin is off today from work. We needed to vacuum the floors and clean the tile in the house. So I started on that. And she started cooking garlic and onion on the stove. My eyes are burning so bad. I had to stop what I was doing and come downstairs to the garage. Normal Vietnamese cooking activities here.....

-
Back