Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
5d8889421df0b2287c6c75c972a0b3b3.jpg

Went to discount tire to get trailer tire fixed. Right across street a new mariot. Have room at roadway inn. Screw that place. Looks bad. Got new room at new hotel. So new were the 3rd guest they have had....

Man Tim, I know it is what it is......................... but I would be so pissed right now. Especially driving across the country.

Yes. I think pump shot....

The issues continue..........................:BangHead:

I totally agreee with google maps. I learned on the trip to MN and we will bever use it again................:bs_flag:

We are now using Waze.:thumbsup:

Yep Tim just called and told me they won't let his car in on the trailer.
Said he is giving you his passes and sticker. And heading home.
Yeah it’s total Bs. But I’m gonna try to make the rest of the venues to get his stuff stamped and his goodie bag. Hopefully….
Yep
6500? Extra zero? how many really registered?

Google maps: Not too bad on the regular computer. Sometimes I print off a few key things and then also draw and write out whatever else I need or think I need. From there I do it the old fashioned way - paper maps and ask directions. @71GSSDemon can vouch for that! so can the Rays.

On the 'smart phone', its the one app that should have kept me a user. Yup. Slow, and sucky. Then wastes more bandwidth asking me questions. F that. If I replace my current flip phone, there's newer version that allows the Waze app which would give a try for avoiding traffic congestion.

Kindof exactly how they are handling the youtube user interface.
Found a fix here using Ublock which is already on my browser How to Undo YouTube's Terrible New Layout
Not an extra zero at all. 6500ish is the official registered across all pass types. They usually announce the total the start of the third day to see who all officially checked in.
Tim just called he took Simone and they went to have lunch. Drove past were he could see the lot he couldn't park in. It's now full of Trailers, cars, and motor homes
Yes it was. I had a conversation with one of the event staff at the check in tent after Tim left. It’s a very subjective and loose. This was the second person who told me to have Tim email the company about it @Mopar Tim
That's weird.
Was hoping with all the gearheads there he would find a tranmission guy or two and get some trouble shooting help.
This many cars and they way they beat on them at the venues, you’d think you

I think he was just disgusted, and wanted to hear from the guy who built it first.
Damn shame Tim and his wife are good people.
Yep and they are great people.
Dam that sucks. That one was on his bucket list also!
Yep and I’ll do what I can to make the rest. I thought for sure it’d been me leaving early not Tim
Went to discount tire to get trailer tire fixed. Right across street a new mariot. Have room at roadway inn. Screw that place. Looks bad. Got new room at new hotel. So new were the 3rd guest they have had....
Wow!
A nice bar and bistro. So some good .....
Nice! We’re at the camp ground next to a Camaro group from Power Tour
I

I am. Simone is madder.
Yeah she was not happy
Disappointing for sure. Chalk it up to an adventure.
It is

6500? Extra zero? how many really registered?

Google maps: Not too bad on the regular computer. Sometimes I print off a few key things and then also draw and write out whatever else I need or think I need. From there I do it the old fashioned way - paper maps and ask directions. @71GSSDemon can vouch for that! so can the Rays.

On the 'smart phone', its the one app that should have kept me a user. Yup. Slow, and sucky. Then wastes more bandwidth asking me questions. F that. If I replace my current flip phone, there's newer version that allows the Waze app which would give a try for avoiding traffic congestion.

Kindof exactly how they are handling the youtube user interface.
Found a fix here using Ublock which is already on my browser How to Undo YouTube's Terrible New Layout
There’s also a few hundred that join as the tour goes from leg to leg too. I just left and there’s a line 1/2 mile long to get in still.

Decompressing at the hotel bar

View attachment 1716261287
Hope you can make lemonade out of lemons.

Lots to see 'n do out there. make you're own tour.
Lets see Nashville. What might there be to do in Nashville?
Music!
Except on Sunday, and Good Friday. Don't ask me how I know that.
IIRC a bit to the NE is Ft Donaldson (one hell of a Valentine's Day).
And there are yet more Civil War National Parks in the area
Dollywood is probably around there someplace
Memphis of course has Elvis's house.

There’s also a few hundred that join as the tour goes from leg to leg too. I just left and there’s a line 1/2 mile long to get in still.
Thanks. That's justnuts. I hate lines, especially long ones. At least in the supermarket can strike up some conversation - usually.

Thanks. That's justnuts. I hate lines, especially long ones. At least in the supermarket can strike up some conversation - usually.
Nashville Speedway wasn’t bad at all. I was parked within minutes. But the smaller speedways and venues can be a problem. Especially day 1 when EVERYONE who registers all tries to come in, seemingly at the same time. By day 3, there’s typically much less traffic

Just curious... when your stones are acting up, was it after you eat? I ate breakfast and 20 mins later i was on the floor.... if i eat like tomato soup or cut up fruit i'm fine though
I asked Becky, she's never had that happen with hers but guessed maybe the stomach could be pressing on the kidneys esp. if your bfast meal was large or heavier, fruit seems light so maybe? Good luck, that's some bad pain I hear

Wife has kind of "stone developing" that is increased by Oxcellates (sp) so she shouldn't eat leafy green veggies like broccoli, beet greens etc. Won't make it flare up but will make them develop quicker, for what it's worth.

Yes it was. I had a conversation with one of the event staff at the check in tent after Tim left. It’s a very subjective and loose. This was the second person who told me to have Tim email the company about it

Well, they just got a hard no on me ever giving them a dime in the future. Thought they were car guys? You think he wanted to have his car on a trailer?
:bs_flag::bs_flag::bs_flag:

-
Back