Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Funny story about those Subaru Brats. I was hired to install a trailer hitch on one. Back then there were no kits so I had to fabricate the whole thing. Crawling under the rig and measuring up the cross brace etc. a couple of baggies fell out of the undercarriage into my lap. With total disregard for showing my age here, they both measured a full four fingers! Finders keepers losers weepers!
If you know, you know!

I was 16 in '86 and carrying them up a ladder..... **** roofing... that's all... especially in july/august :)
We were doing ladder safety training with 30ft ext ladder. Fiberglass. Almost 80 lbs. Anyway, we had a 2nd level manager who was hot and seemed to be on the prowl. She was married to a tech. She alway dressed inappropriate for the work environment. She decided to show the guys how the correct way to ascend and decend ladder. Believe me She had everyone's attention going up ladder with short skirt on.... she got demoted and sent to Reno. Imagine that...not over this but similar actions

Funny story about those Subaru Brats. I was hired to install a trailer hitch on one. Back then there were no kits so I had to fabricate the whole thing. Crawling under the rig and measuring up the cross brace etc. a couple of baggies fell out of the undercarriage into my lap. With total disregard for showing my age here, they both measured a full four fingers! Finders keepers losers weepers!
:rofl: :rofl:

We were doing ladder safety training with 30ft ext ladder. Fiberglass. Almost 80 lbs. Anyway, we had a 2nd level manager who was hot and seemed to be on the prowl. She was married to a tech. She alway dressed inappropriate for the work environment. She decided to show the guys how the correct way to ascend and decend ladder. Believe me She had everyone's attention going up ladder with short skirt on.... she got demoted and sent to Reno. Imagine that...not over this but similar actions
:realcrazy::realcrazy::rofl:

So.. for my bodywork i used UPOL fantastic glass which is filler with fiber hair... it spreads decent but i'm getting down to just flattening it out for final primer.. should i switch to a straight polyester filler?

I did have a new can of bondo "Hair" and **** that ****.. came out of the can in a ball and couldn't even mix it.. just horrible.. kinda love everything Upol i have tried
1719506334732.png

unreal...
Good thing you didn't post that. We don't need those discussions here. Even though we seem to be protected here in this thread, you still need to be mindful of risque photos, swearing, politics, and religion. I watch the thread but the site owner stops by from time to time. I would hate to see this go away. Just sayin'

Good thing you didn't post that. We don't need those discussions here. Even though we seem to be protected here in this thread, you still need to be mindful of risque photos, swearing, politics, and religion. I watch the thread but the site owner stops by from time to time. I would hate to see this go away. Just sayin'
I deleted it, i have a hard time not saying a lot of things.. it's honestly a bit shocking i haven't been banned already.. insane self control on my part :)

I guess the higher ups didn't like what was up her skirt.

-
Back