Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Fixing to head back to Little Rock and work with some Fed buddies. We have a class of about twenty officers I think? Rolling the mat out and working on weapon retention and descalation techniques. I used to love mat work, now not so much! My buddy is a black belt in multiple disciplines in like the 100 million degree Dan or some such thing. Eric would have to interpret! All I know is every time you get on the mat with him you have no idea how you ended up in a pretzel tapping out.

Well just put the finishing touches on the minibike.
Front tire wouldn't hold air anymore so 100-mile round trip to town and bought a new tire.
Gonna take it on a long drive around town to make sure nothing falls off and enjoy the ride. :thumbsup:

Well just put the finishing touches on the minibike.
Front tire wouldn't hold air anymore so 100-mile round trip to town and bought a new tire.
Gonna take it on a long drive around town to make sure nothing falls off and enjoy the ride. :thumbsup:
I know the bar you will stop at! You park out front with that super cool mini bike and next thing ya know you will be rocking a three piece patch!

I usually don't like venison.. but a customer just brought me some homemade sausage and jerky and this jerky is outstanding

I know the bar you will stop at! You park out front with that super cool mini bike and next thing ya know you will be rocking a three piece patch!
:rofl: :rofl: Might even pick me up a date for the evening. I got a jar of Planters peanuts I could bribe her with and take her on a nice road trip. :lol:

were you the one that got one that wasn't drilled for oil? i had read that and checked mine :) **** happens with every brand though
Yeah, That was a nightmare, figuring out the issue. Engine was new , and didn't get good oil pressure. Investigated and searched for a week before I tore it all apart again. Found that camshaft was not drilled all the way though.... Was Very unhappy...But Howards took care of it , marginally. They gave me a new camshaft and lifters , bearings, and gaskets. But I had to have the block machined again . Hoppy remembers, He was here to help me take it out of the almost finished restoration of that car.... :mob:

Yeah, That was a nightmare, figuring out the issue. Engine was new , and didn't get good oil pressure. Investigated and searched for a week before I tore it all apart again. Found that camshaft was not drilled all the way though.... Was Very unhappy...But Howards took care of it , marginally. They gave me a new camshaft and lifters , bearings, and gaskets. But I had to have the block machined again . Hoppy remembers, He was here to help me take it out of the almost finished restoration of that car.... :mob:
That's not too bad of them to at least cover that... you read what Indy did to a guy on the b-body forum? I would never give that company a penny after that...

The new windshield I installed today and the all the stuff that hangs off of it.

IMG_20240627_084248255_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240627_084224028_HDR.jpg

So since covid toll toads have not had tool booth operator in them. Pay by plate. But they had no access to CA registration info. Well today I get a invoice from Oklahoma toll authority
And a bill for over 500 dollars most of it for toll evasion. WTF.

So since covid toll toads have not had tool booth operator in them. Pay by plate. But they had no access to CA registration info. Well today I get a invoice from Oklahoma toll authority
That sucks. Anyway to fix it?

B.S.your not evading anything.
They read your tag going thru. Send the proper bill.

Oh no.

Tim. Do you remember when you towed my son's car to texas.
I forget which state but they read the tag of his car.
Not your trailer.
Told them old tag I sold the car .years ago.
Never heard back.

-
Back