Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And Holly agrees with this?
1719751944166.png

We got a big grandkids shin dig day, complete with bouncy house. Two of them have birthdays this week so they combined them. I think they have invite everyone on the planet under four feet tall. It is going to be some serious comedic relief after last couple of days we had training!

Morning all. looks like a nice day here.
A bit steamy here. Don't think it even dropped much below 75 last night after heavy rain. Chance of more storms late afternoon. Supposed to drop below 60 by morning and a really nice day tomorrow - for me to go back to work. :BangHead::)

This week's Independence Day weather guess.

Independence Day
Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
Thursday Night
Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.

In reality it will probably be "Patchy fog after 5pm" :lol:
Just before the fireworks begin :lol: is the annual occurrence.

A bit steamy here. Don't think it even dropped much below 75 last night after heavy rain. Chance of more storms late afternoon. Supposed to drop below 60 by morning and a really nice day tomorrow - for me to go back to work. :BangHead::)
I'm taking a couple weeks off work and not sure if I even want to go back.

I've been lookin' for wheels for a project I have in mind lately. The selection seems very limited unless you want ugly and 20". 15"x6" slots in the bolt pattern it would take NFW! Even steelies are limited in choice. I do have some Moon Bonneville Discs lookin' for a new mount.

Speakin' of wheels. Pretty sad when you think about it. Yesterday I hear a funny noise as I walked out of the adult beverage dispensary. I look around, the noise was coming from a fella on ragged lookin' 10 spd bike with NO tires on the rims :wtf: :eek:.

-
Back