Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hallo everyone. How goes it? Got the cowl reinforcement and roll pan in. Rotten pieces to replace, but needed these panels in and supported. Tedious welding today. Progress is progress

20240629_134134.jpg

20240629_134141.jpg

20240629_134149.jpg

20240629_170211.jpg

It is hot and humid out.

I got done with the modifications to the trailer. I was tired of the little garbage plastic battery boxes on my trailer for the winch. I lost the first cover one on the way to MN, bought another, and lost that on the way home............:BangHead: I like the size of this box. The battery will fit easily as well as the tie-downs for the car.:thumbsup:

Also installed wheel chocks.

image0 - Copy (5).jpeg
image0 - Copy (6).jpeg
image1 - Copy (6).jpeg
image1 - Copy (7).jpeg
image2 - Copy (4).jpeg
image2 - Copy (5).jpeg
image3.jpeg

It is hot and humid out.

I got done with the modifications to the trailer. I was tired of the little garbage plastic battery boxes on my trailer for the winch. I lost the first cover one on the way to MN, bought another, and lost that on the way home............:BangHead: I like the size of this box. The battery will fit easily as well as the tie-downs for the car.:thumbsup:

Also installed wheel chocks.

View attachment 1716270017View attachment 1716270018View attachment 1716270020View attachment 1716270021View attachment 1716270022View attachment 1716270023View attachment 1716270024
Nice job Scott and the chocks are a great idea.

Nice job Scott and the chocks are a great idea.
I have heard from a friend of a friend that if you don't have any wheel chocks your car may roll forward when you release the rear straps.............this may or may not have happened to someone I know, therefore I added wheel chocks :rofl: :rofl:

I have heard from a friend of a friend that if you don't have any wheel chocks your car may roll forward when you release the rear straps.............this may or may not have happened to someone I know, therefore I added wheel chocks :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl:When you get it right the first time let me know your secret. Takes 3 times till I learn a good lesson.

Car show was good. I didnt get a chance to wander too far as i was working the registration desk. Took a while to get organized too. 127 cars. Broke record of 108. So all in all the show was a great succees

IMG_0881.jpeg

IMG_0880.jpeg

I didn't know the weather would affect it.
Some ugly clouds moving through. Haven’t tried to TV, probably soon. She’s grilling burgers. I got a path cleared and the old washer moved. Took it off the base and touched up some rust as that gets re- used. Getting the side brackets cleaned up also. Just to get some 2sided tape.. HD run in a bit

Some ugly clouds moving through. Haven’t tried to TV, probably soon. She’s grilling burgers. I got a path cleared and the old washer moved. Took it off the base and touched up some rust as that gets re- used. Getting the side brackets cleaned up also. Just to get some 2sided tape.. HD run in a bit
I just watch DVR's with a bit of YouTube on the side so I'm pretty much lost on TV and internet.

Ran over to Ace this afternoon for a second Jap Beatle trap. Usually one is enough, but they are crazy today. Like they are just boiling out of the ground. :eek:

-
Back