Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Needs a heater core....

2wd, 318, Under 7k

1719833158989.png

Morning!
Think its shop cleanup day. Sort out some stuff in quonset to make room for the 38 chevy coming for a total rewire. And need to get the beetle gone.

I get it Mike. My kids have to watch me all the time so I don’t F in public, Fart that is. Keep up the good work
The staff has had discussions about that. even with see through, if we can see nipples or cooter it doesn't belong on mainstream threads. There's a lot of people here that are online with kids watching or while at work. We have had a lot of reported posts. Same thing with swearing. Especially the F bomb.

The staff has had discussions about that. even with see through, if we can see nipples or cooter it doesn't belong on mainstream threads. There's a lot of people here that are online with kids watching or while at work. We have had a lot of reported posts. Same thing with swearing. Especially the F bomb.
Well if they’re at work, shouldn’t they be working :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That one is actually easy to do.
Only if you can actually find the new heater core. They’re rarely available and if it has AC, forget about it. Some places list them in stock but they typically don’t fit the 72-86. They changed the tune locations in 87 and the don’t fit the factory boxes. Yet some places list them as 71-93 :BangHead:

-
Back