Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hydros are in town begin racing today and will race until sunset tomorrow. Might go down there to grab a lunch and beer from vendors, also a car show but I don't know that I've been to it, may be a new add

Hydros are in town begin racing today and will race until sunset tomorrow. Might go down there to grab a lunch and beer from vendors, also a car show but I don't know that I've been to it, may be a new add
Watching them literally just kind of skip across the top of the water is crazy. We would get a baguette and a cup of beer and watch them for hours.

Well good morning all from sticky Carlisle
That was her nickname in the 80s
1720876467307.jpeg

Good morning, nice 70* start of the day so coffee on the porch and a nice comfy lawn chair.

Whould be fun to watch some boat races. And a car shiw to boot, dont get much better than that.

Big black wall of nasty weather just rolled in. Three hours it should taper off. Need a down day anyways. As long as **** doesent really hit the fan.

I wonder if a coffee truck would be a good business.... in a busy city in the morning, could prolly make some bucks..
1720881766525.jpeg

I wonder if a coffee truck would be a good business.... in a busy city in the morning, could prolly make some bucks..
View attachment 1716275366
We had a lunch wagon stop at the dealership. It's hard to be everywhere at break time and lunch time though. The food was good. Chili cheese dogs were my favorite. They had rolls and doughnuts, chips and pop. And 2 or 3 kinds of coffee of course.

43587_1_p_xl.jpg

We had a lunch wagon stop at the dealership. It's hard to be everywhere at break time and lunch time though. The food was good. Chili cheese dogs were my favorite. They had rolls and doughnuts, chips and pop. And 2 or 3 kinds of coffee of course.
yeah, that one above is just coffee..... also they have to keep a citeron running.. sooo good luck :)

View attachment 1716275366
Couple of them around town here. Both the trailer variety. We got a S@#^load of catering trucks in this valley. Every Wednesday night I think, they gather at a big parking lot and open for business. Many with ethnic flavored menus.

Couple of them around town here. Both the trailer variety. We got a S@#^load of catering trucks in this valley. Every Wednesday night I think, they gather at a big parking lot and open for business. Many with ethnic flavored menus.
I would love some food trucks here.. especially mexican or lebanese... we have zero. Other than the lunch trucks for factories and ****

Well I am home from Carlisle. I wish I could have stayed longer. I didn’t find anything to bring home. But meeting everyone was truly the highlight of the trip.

-
Back