Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I got over half of the lawn mowed including using the pruning shears to push back all the leaning stinging neddle, blackberry and ferns that grow into the front "park strip". Also mowed down the hill 1 mile both sides to the bus stop, it's our road and we maintain it. Other part of yard can wait, going into town to check out hydros and grab some lunch

Well I got over half of the lawn mowed including using the pruning shears to push back all the leaning stinging neddle, blackberry and ferns that grow into the front "park strip". Also mowed down the hill 1 mile both sides to the bus stop, it's our road and we maintain it. Other part of yard can wait, going into town to check out hydros and grab some lunch
Have a good time Rich and pictures please. We like pictures. :thumbsup:

Cleaned my 2009 GMC pickup today, inside and outside. Been driving some gravel roads so was time to remove the taillights and stuff my pressure washer wand up the taillight hole and get all the dirt out of the wheelhouse so the box side doesn't start rusting out.
Also stuffed my air hose blow gun that's about 5 foot long up the hole and got it nice and clean. Karl!!!

Hey, left my hat at you guys area. If still there, can Wolfie mail it to me?
This one?

17208998822617932995108236108288.jpg

How quickly we fall from Grace, a few short hours ago I was living large, I had @Mopar Tim fan all to myself in a comfy chair, swiping beers out of @halifaxhops cooler, rocking a new coffee club shirt from @64 AAR Valiant @MOPARMITCH cigar smoke gently wafting over the area. Mopars for as far as you can see. Watching young rent a Billy work like a dog. Living the A Body dream, flip flops, no sleeves and shorts. Fast forward to this morning it is 100 degrees, I am wearing a long sleeve shirt, pants and boots with a big hat picking up rocks and tossing them into the four wheeler basket getting ready to mow. The only creature that thinks I am a rock star is the Mal pup who helps me pick up rocks. Arghh

How quickly we fall from Grace, a few short hours ago I was living large, I had @Mopar Tim fan all to myself in a comfy chair, swiping beers out of @halifaxhops cooler, rocking a new coffee club shirt from @64 AAR Valiant @MOPARMITCH cigar smoke gently wafting over the area. Mopars for as far as you can see. Watching young rent a Billy work like a dog. Living the A Body dream, flip flops, no sleeves and shorts. Fast forward to this morning it is 100 degrees, I am wearing a long sleeve shirt, pants and boots with a big hat picking up rocks and tossing them into the four wheeler basket getting ready to mow. The only creature that thinks I am a rock star is the Mal pup who helps me pick up rocks. Arghh
We could have come up with a creative excuse for you to stay.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We had a lunch wagon stop at the dealership. It's hard to be everywhere at break time and lunch time though. The food was good. Chili cheese dogs were my favorite. They had rolls and doughnuts, chips and pop. And 2 or 3 kinds of coffee of course.

View attachment 1716275423
One place i worked, can’t remember where had a truck stop in, good sammiches, and the girl running it was cute. This was before cell phones.

Cleaned my 2009 GMC pickup today, inside and outside. Been driving some gravel roads so was time to remove the taillights and stuff my pressure washer wand up the taillight hole and get all the dirt out of the wheelhouse so the box side doesn't start rusting out.
Also stuffed my air hose blow gun that's about 5 foot long up the hole and got it nice and clean. Karl!!!
Followed with a good soaking of fluid film? Iffn i was goin to all that trouble, just sayin…

Did a little work in quonset, changed a couple lights to brighten up my parts storage area. Then into office to tidy up a few things. The feature wall got a few more licence plates.
IMG_0921.jpeg

We could have come up with a creative excuse for you to stay.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hah! @ZMan67S had some family obligations and we had to boot scoot boogie. Again my sincere thank you on the T. I had a total blast and with just a few exceptions got to meet most of the PA mob. It was a righteous trip by any measure. My only regret is not buying a box of 500 38-55 bullets at the ammo vendors. I meant to circle back and snag them but did not get there. Oh well. Guy only wanted fifty bucks for 500 that was a good deal but I did not want to carry them all day so figured I would swing back by. Then got distracted by a Hemi with a blower! Just a great road trip!

447959874_122177261090078407_6885538728114010268_n.jpg

The oval track had planned to have Go Karts tomorrow. There are so many firefighters staying here that they moved some of the trucks to park on the track along with the pits and parking lot. They are also occupying the local Rodeo grounds, perty good sized chunk of sand dune that used to be part of Unocal's oil fields. I think that Wing show weekend after next may be in jeopardy also.

-
Back