Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mornin
1720955551208.png

Good morning ladies and gentlemen, fur and feathers fed. now time to find food before the next whirlwind day of events. Take care all, stay safe and dry.

Good morning everyone
Crazy hearing the news Trump got shot last night. Thankfully just a flesh wound. Sorrow and sympathy for thr attendees who were killed and critically injured.

Morning all. I just want to tell all my buddies I was able to see again in Carlisle I had fun. Always a good time seeing you all just wished I could have spent more time with you. Hoppy thanks for the beer. OMR love the t-shirt and always great to see you. Mitch is still Mitch with that big grin. Tim always a pleasure spending time with you. John had a blast and enjoyed all of our time. I'll road trip with you anytime. Maybe next year we load up the wives and do MITP?? It's always a great time whenever wherever this group gets together. Everyone here should experience it at least once.

Last edited:
Morning all. I just want to tell all my buddies I was able to see again in Carlisle I had fun. Always a good time seeing you all just wished I could have spent more time with you. Hoppy thanks for the beer. OMR love the t-shirt and always great to see you. Mitch is still Mitch with that big grin. Tim always a pleasure spending time with you. John had a blast and enjoyed all of our time. I'll road trip with you anytime. Maybe next year we load up the wives and do MITP?? It's always a great time when this group gets together. Everyone here should experience it at least once.
I for one would love to see you all again up at MITP

Ended up being a nice little car show at the Hydros yesterday, will post a few pics and was glad there were a few Mopars! Am going to a show up in Langley BC today, all Mopar show, haven't back to back'd a car show in a while.

Dart1.jpeg

Dart 2.jpeg

Dart3.jpeg

Great story on the Polara, guy said he was out driving with wife in car, saw it and told her I want to buy that car. Wife says "Oh no you're not". He said to me, well I'm retired and so the next day when she went to work he hit the guy up and got it for what the guy had into it (4k), 318 zero rust CA car.

Polara1.jpeg

Polara2.jpeg

Saw this AMX driving thru town the day before the show, was pretty sure it was in town for it. Man my pic taking sucks, ignored the cardinal rule Take a Pic of the Whole Car!

AMX1.jpeg

AMX2.jpeg

AMX3.jpeg

AMX4.jpeg

AMX5.jpeg

And found on Whidbey Island, THAT is rare, just don't see many out here. If I was out bouncing around garage sales and saw that like he did I would have probably tried to do the same thing, barn find. Think it was a 64
Yep, a 64. That's what I have been looking for. If I want one bad enough I need to sell off one ot both of my cars and sit on the cash, ready to pull the trigger at any moment. I could borrow the money in a couple hours from the credit union. Most of those cars are cloned into an old Super Stocker with a big 440+ wedge. Overkill in my book for a nice cruiser. Nothing wrong with a good running Poly 318.

This resto-mod Duster was pretty wild but I wasn't too wild about it. Owner bought it already built and proclaimed it was better to do it that way.... The car show tag on the dash said it was a 73, I've seen those de-beaked as this one was but don't know if I've seen the tail panel reworked as well, maybe it was really a 72 lol!

D1.jpeg

D2.jpeg

D3.jpeg

D4.jpeg

D5.jpeg

This resto-mod Duster was pretty wild but I wasn't too wild about it. Owner bought it already built and proclaimed it was better to do it that way.... The car show tag on the dash said it was a 73, I've seen those de-beaked as this one was but don't know if I've seen the tail panel reworked as well, maybe it was really a 72 lol!

View attachment 1716275780

View attachment 1716275782

View attachment 1716275783

View attachment 1716275784

View attachment 1716275785
I am with you, parts of it are nice but does not have a “flow” to it.

Found a truck I can afford

View attachment 1716275775
You should snag it, lord knows they were more expensive than that at the show! While I certainly do not pretend to know much about the die cast market. The prices at the show on them seemed out of bounds? But again, I have zero reference baseline. They may have been great?

I am with you, parts of it are nice but does not have a “flow” to it.
Yeah I guess maybe that's it, I've seen restomod Dusters that I like much better. Guy said the builder worked on it for 7 years but did "a whole bunch" of work right at the end, maybe that was the issue, dunno

-
Back