Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So torque converter verified shot...Stan cut it open and it was wiped out. Not rebuildable

So apparently the numbers cast into the side of the bowl on a carter 2 barrel are not the numbers to look up a rebuild kit.

Without tags or knowing what vehicle it came from, you really have to do some leg work to figure out what is the appropriate rebuild kit.

I think walker 151068 is going to work on my slant six 2 barrel carb, but part 2 is still to come.

I guess the Sorenson brand is gone, these days
We cruised through you neck of the woods Monday with a 66 Dart and 2 slant sixes, one with a bbs and the other with the holley.

Eric @71GSSDemon

451719633_7861553833922273_6030472719434384202_n.jpg

Almost 70 years on this planet and I today I got bit on the lip by a mosquito. The little blood suckers love me.

That's pretty cool. Budget strings are very tight. Everybody in the area is laying off. Several hundred at most of the bigger companies all over. Even by us. 1700 people are going to be working 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off for the next few months. As the news reported at least. I am salary so who knows what will happen to us. Fingers crossed no cuts. I will be f'd

So you know when you have been spending to much time with your dog and not enough with your wife. Jodi gets in truck for a date night dinner. It is blister butt hot, onboard thermometer reads 113. Truck has been in the sun all day. I crank the AC up look over at Jodi and tell her she will need to adjust the vents as they are set for Gracie! Not how you want to start date night!

That's pretty cool. Budget strings are very tight. Everybody in the area is laying off. Several hundred at most of the bigger companies all over. Even by us. 1700 people are going to be working 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off for the next few months. As the news reported at least. I am salary so who knows what will happen to us. Fingers crossed no cuts. I will be f'd
That sucks. We’ve been there. I hope you stay in the clear.

I can say it's been a long time since I've done this. The one barrel on my last six was never rebuilt and seemed like it just lasted forever

20240718_185903.jpg

-
Back