Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
One of these isnt like the other..View attachment 1716278236View attachment 1716278237i had words with me after it happened. Then realized it wasnt installed properly,so i apologised to me and proceeded to look for a replacement. $125 usd when it lands here. It started at $40, then shipping is what shocked me.
That sucks Frank, fairly easy to find or unabtainium? I broke one on my DeSoto, had a spare set of lights but still looking for a lens.

Good morning.... ******* allergies are killin me.. i need some damn prednisone. Hope you all have a great day and get some coffee in ya

1721472168451.jpeg

That sucks Frank, fairly easy to find or unabtainium? I broke one on my DeSoto, had a spare set of lights but still looking for a lens.
I found a couple suppliers, both $40. Shipping was $83 from one and $50 from the other. I sent an e-mail to a builder in BC asking if he knows of any sources in canada.

Morning!
Another hot one today.
Car show, not too far.
I need to work on a few things, most important is to move a shed 7 feet. Its on neighbours property, and in order to get things moving with the subdivision/sale of farmland it needs to be done sooner than later. So im thinking thats the project for the weekend.

Morning.
Well we watched the movie. Have to watch it again alone, minus company and Brownies.
Lots of blood and gore. Trying to watch most of it looking around the back of someone's head gave it the movie theater feeling. Well sort of.:realcrazy::rofl:

Or a rabbit

It's outside the perimeter... but she's locked on, just in case it wanders across the line

View attachment 1716278476
Rabbits are non existent on our place. We got a couple of bobcats and they decimate the rabbits. But man that is some good eating. Looks like your hound is not going to give the rabbit a free pass. They are in the classic prey/predator stare down. First one to bolt loses!

-
Back