Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
K.. that long board helps sooo much... think i'm done with bodywork, gonna let it sit til tomorrow and go over it with fresh eyes though.. could do the drivers side a tiny bit better...

K.. that long board helps sooo much... think i'm done with bodywork, gonna let it sit til tomorrow and go over it with fresh eyes though.. could do the drivers side a tiny bit better...
I always enjoyed sanding bondo and primer but I am a bit odd.
Glad the long block helped out.

I always enjoyed sanding bondo and primer but I am a bit odd.
Glad the long block helped out.
well.. i'm starting to get why.. when you run you hand down it and it's actually smooth.. it's like.... yeahh... that's the stuff.....

Hey Mike was wondering and forgive my not Knowing too much but I know how they age Burbon and Whiskey but do they age Vodka and if so how?
They don't. It is distilled and bottled. Now there may be some obscure brand that is barreled as a finish but not that I have seen. Neutral spirit is clear when it comes out of the still and goes into the barrel to be aged into whiskey.

Tito's, for instance, bought alcohol from Iowa ethanol plants by the traincar load, redistilled it,watered it down,bottled it and sent it out. Just gas-o-haul.

They don't. It is distilled and bottled. Now there may be some obscure brand that is barreled as a finish but not that I have seen. Neutral spirit is clear when it comes out of the still and goes into the barrel to be aged into whiskey.
Thanks Mike I'm learning.

I've seen a couple of cask finished Gins... but vodka is more about the biomass. Potatoes are my preferred

That doesn't sound tasty, think I'll stick with whiskey. LOL
Next time you are in a store that sells those little airplane bottles, pick up a Tito's and try it in some Raspberry lemonade.

I hate Titos. It's gross
It's just alcohol with a little corn flavor. We get Broken Shed made in New Zealand. It is made from whey, a milk byproduct. Very smooth and creamy mouth feel. Doesn't at all taste like dairy.

-
Back