Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, all. Coffee is brewing. It's gonna be 113 degrees in Phoenix today, but I plan to throw a battery on my "new" '74 Valiant and see if I can get it to fire up for the first time in over a decade.

Here's some more pics from last weekends show. The owner of this car told me he does not know the origin of the badge that he has in the grill, it was through bolted. Maybe a dealer promo, don't think he'd ever seen it on another GTX. Thoughts?

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

Agree, owner hadn't seen the badge anywhere else. With the way the bolts were it seemed like it was designed to go on a grill, just don't know and I've never seen
Other brands like volvo and mercedes had those made for X milage or for loyal customers, stuff like that.. betting it was a dealer promo thing... cause i would go back to a dealer to get more if i was a customer there :)

So underside of the bed of my 78 w200, I still can’t decide if I want to paint the underside of the bed body color or por15/similar

I have already done my running around for today.....................

Finally able to get rid of the cardboard at the recycle place, went to tractor supply for feed corn and hit the grocery store for some milk. Nothing else on the agenda today:thumbsup:

-
Back