Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Also bumped up my agreed value with Hagerty since I'm close to the road again.

Nice that the State places a $300 depreciated tax value on it

Maybe the struggle was the different bend between the power and standard??

64 A body Standard front.jpg

64 A body Power front.jpg

Nice evening here, a bit of cloud cover and some wind lowered the temp. Think I might just poor me a drink and smoke a cigar on the porch.

Funny toggle switch story. When the car owner of the Baja Bug I raced built the car, he used toggle switches for everything. Ignition, starter, lights, everything. He had connections at his place of employment which operated those track mounted freight hauler things :lol: . High capacity, heavy duty, top quality switches they were. Paul was a big man, like 6' 6" and 225. When I drove the car I had to put a 3" thick foam pad in the driver's seat to make things reachable :lol:. His hands were appropriately sized to go with the rest of him. First race we ran, unknowingly his knuckles tripped the toggle switch to the starter motor while he held the steering wheel. We didn't know this until we stopped in our pits for fuel or driver change. Needless to say, starter motor was fried when we went to rejoin the desert fun :BangHead:. I smelled burning plastic from my co-driver seat :wtf:. I looked to the front of the racer and there is a tiny bit of smoke coming from the driving lights. Daylight hours, so the lights had their foam rock protection covers on. Yup, that toggle switch was on :lol:. Had to scrape those covers off with a razor blade :lol:. Be careful where you mount those switches.
1721853214981.png
sometimes helps.

Nice evening here, a bit of cloud cover and some wind lowered the temp. Think I might just poor me a drink and smoke a cigar on the porch.
Sounds perfect! I will be right over Fred...pull me up a chair

It's MoparJoes birthday, if anyone has a spare second go give todays video a thumbs up or a comment please :)

What needs to be fixed??? looks really good.
The seat foam is like Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree. Every time I sit there is a pile of dust under the seat, and my butt about hits the floor.

The back seat skin is hard as a rock, and the fade front to back (along with the mismatched logos) hits my CDO nerve

20240724_152017.jpg

The seat foam is like Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree. Every time I sit there is a pile of dust under the seat, and my butt about hits the floor.

The back seat skin is hard as a rock, and the fade front to back (along with the mismatched logos) hits my CDO nerve

View attachment 1716280731
Yep I understand now. Ya need some foam to keep your *** off the floor and I did notice the logos were backwards.

OK,
I'm like, "Honestly, I don't know nothing about mopeds"
He said, "I got the one for you, follow me"
Ooh, it's too real
Chromed out mirror, I don't need a windshield
Banana seat, a canopy on two wheels
Nine hundred cash, that's a hell of a deal

:rofl:

Anyhow... Italian built Harley??

Screenshot_20240724_194643_Facebook.jpg

grass cut, sawhorses put together and i remember why i don't work outside after dusk.. mosquitos here the last few years are absolutely insane...

-
Back