Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Especially with no exhaust. A/c needs work. And cargo area need attention.
I'm going to pass.
Yeah, for 8k that's a great truck.. over that and no way... you could pay someone to pinstripe a stepside and make some of those wood accents and you have a warlock for 10k less...

BEER Time Now. Gonna cook a Pork Tenderloin in the oven soon.... Thinking, next week I can get car out to stripper.... :lol:

I Like Mustard, way over Ketchup, anytime......
1 part mustard, 1 part horseradish and 1/2 part wostershire (just enough to loosen it into a sauce) put on for bout 30 seconds of cooking and it mellows out really nice and is lovely

JEsus... 22k.. i had a black warlock with Purple accents..... sold it for $600..
The 70s D and W series trucks have ballooned in price the last 2-3 years. Hell. Hagerty appraised mine completely down to the frame at 15k, 44k when restored

I'm Having a little Vietnamese for Dinner Tonight...... :lol:
1722107510705.png

Fiddled with the a/c, got it to blow cold. Next was look for leak. Its the compressor housing. O-rings right around the middle. I know of 3 that done that.. well, now i know of 3.

Man feel like crap again today did nothing but update a few lists. Wife will be home around 9 she is getting a few suitcases of
1722108840678.png

It all helps I guess! Man that place was fun at 0400 when the bars closed. Think it was a preview of Walmart to happen! I will take 10 slider a ring, fries and shake. Why so much? Price went up to $5?

-
Back