Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Guy who has it is about 25 minutes up the road
They are commanding a premium here of late for sure. I am still a hot mess on deciding what I want to dump my 360 in. One minute I want a flat fender jeep, next minute I want a B body. In the end it will probably be decided by location and cost. I went down the BDS blower rabbit hole last night. Thinking I should just get engine completely done and ready to drop before I find a donor car.

Good morning, it is still morning here.....................been up since 0530.

Coffee and out in the shop first thing. I had to finish up with the new wheels and tires and torque all of them. I got them mounted up and balanced yesterday at a local place. I did like the aluminum slots, but I love the Chrome Cragars!!:thumbsup:

New tires are Mickey Thompson, rears are 295 55 15 with 15x10 wheels. fronts are 26 7.5 15 with 15x4.5

View attachment 1716281792View attachment 1716281793View attachment 1716281794View attachment 1716281795View attachment 1716281796View attachment 1716281799View attachment 1716281800View attachment 1716281801
That looks great Scott. I love Em !!!!

I'm going to rebuild my own OE $1,000 master cylinder for my 70 Cuda. Did take a while to get the Pistons out of it but the bore looks pretty clean.
PXL_20240727_155810157.jpg

They are commanding a premium here of late for sure. I am still a hot mess on deciding what I want to dump my 360 in. One minute I want a flat fender jeep, next minute I want a B body. In the end it will probably be decided by location and cost. I went down the BDS blower rabbit hole last night. Thinking I should just get engine completely done and ready to drop before I find a donor car.
I vote for the CJ 2 :D One of my long time hot rod thoughts. Dump all that 4wd extra weight, nice dropped axle in the front :thumbsup:

PS .. Advance Adapters in Paso Robles Ca. has just the motor mount kit for that type of fun.

Last edited:
I tried to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the McDonalds Coffee Lawsuit this morning :lol:. Went out for parts, got thirsty, 1/3 of the McD's hot latte escapes the poorly installed lid and down my chest it goes :BangHead: It won't stain the camo shirt and if it does, fits right in :lol:

So, something happened to my truck on the way to the meeting. About 20 min in started a high frequency vibration. I am leaning towards a hub or ujoint. Then hot rod was tried...carb issues. Screw it, staying home and working on junk now. Had a conference call instead. Grrrr

I'm going to rebuild my own OE $1,000 master cylinder for my 70 Cuda. Did take a while to get the Pistons out of it but the bore looks pretty clean.
View attachment 1716281816
Looks like the issue is finding the correct re-build kit. Think I finally found it. Might have to re-use a piston,and change Rubbers ( Go Karl ) Should be here on Monday. Want to get it here now, as who knows whats available in the future..... :thumbsup:

No claims on my house and Collector car insurance this year. Here's a nice refund. It damn near pays for my old car insurance so it's basically free.

20240727_120754.jpg

I thought 79 model years had Warlock 11
On the Tailgate.
I don't know.. idon't even remember what year mine was... just that it was basically a normal truck with pinstriping and the wood bars above the sides of the bed.. not a lot of warlock info that i know of

-
Back