Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Amused ya no!! I was very lucky other than the constant ring in my ears and loss of 50% of my hearing. One night we pulled up in the raid truck I had the flashbang in my hand wearing leather gloves and a new nylon gear holder we wore over our large tactical ballistic vests. As I got out the spoon on the flashbang caught on the nylon vest and as I straightened up it pulled off. With gloves on I never felt it until a few seconds later when the flashbang went off. I was momentarily blinded by the flash. Fortunately, I was holding the cannister straight up in down in front of me when it exploded. The explosion comparable to a quarter stick of dynamite sent the cannister straight up catching the tip of my helmet knocking it off. The blast burnt the front of my vest four inches wide from my waist to my neck. In this second or two I told the other team members to go on and they did successfully executing the warrant. It was definitely an aww **** moment.
Bet that didn't happen again :rolleyes:

How much beer did you have to buy?

yeah, it takes bout a week for keto to kick in, and then no cravings at all for me.. when i'm on sugar/cabs i want to eat 24/7, i never realized how bad the addiction is til i got off it
I need to try something. I am at 240 and my legs are screaming at me. I don't want to complain to the Dr. They will want to replace every joint I have. They are just overloaded not broke.

I need to try something. I am at 240 and my legs are screaming at me. I don't want to complain to the Dr. They will want to replace every joint I have. They are just overloaded not broke.
It's all about carbs man.... no joke.. just cutting back and you will lose weight, if you cut them out entirely you can drop 70# in 6 months.. it's insane. I LOVE keto soo much, i felt like i was 18 again and even got random hardons which hasn't happened in 30 years...

BTW.. i was 200+ for 20 years.. and sub 200 is like a different world, i am not hot when it's 85+ out.. i rarely sweat and feel 1000x better..

BTw, it's not THAT hard to cut back.. **** like if i have a hot dog/hamburger i don't have a bun... no pop, added sugars to stuff.. things like that

It's all about carbs man.... no joke.. just cutting back and you will lose weight, if you cut them out entirely you can drop 70# in 6 months.. it's insane. I LOVE keto soo much, i felt like i was 18 again and even got random hardons which hasn't happened in 30 years...
I know I feel better losing even 10 lbs

1722084400343.png

The Speedway is back to racing tonight. CalFire sent their troops home earlier this week. They have probably recalled them for that big'un that is blazing up by Chico. 300K acres now :eek: in just 3 days :eek:

Ok, this is gonna sound weird... but my 318 is from a truck and i had to put on a car oil pan, the truck dipstick tube is longer than the car one, and i didn't have a truck dipstick.. i need to know what someones dipstick tube length is (insert dipstick length joke here) so i can cut mine down a bit.. if someone gets time to measure from the top to the block that would be cool, plus dipstick from tip to top or seal.. so i can make sure they are the same.. i don't wanna cut too much off the tube...

1722087066394.jpeg

I think its not just the length but the angle. They also vary year to year.
Comment should answer both questions.

I have what looks like 8". hard sorry Difficult to measure exact since I have the 64 mounting on the 318 and the dipstick tube goes thru it.
it's ok... i'm using the poly car oil pan and dipstick, next time i change the oil i'll cut the tube a bit til i can see where it's at on the stick and then cut it to where it should be :) no big thing

-
Back