Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well so far this morning. In order
Grocery Shopping
Candy bar for Breakfast
Pulled and cleaned water fall pumps and filter in pond
Ran Vacum, cat is hidding lol
Sprayed yard for Skeeters they are nasty.
Sprayed house roof and garage shingle roofs
In between Bsing with you folks and bought a nice engine hoist from a member here pic it up tomorrow.
Think it's time for Lunch.

Ok, this is gonna sound weird... but my 318 is from a truck and i had to put on a car oil pan, the truck dipstick tube is longer than the car one, and i didn't have a truck dipstick.. i need to know what someones dipstick tube length is (insert dipstick length joke here) so i can cut mine down a bit.. if someone gets time to measure from the top to the block that would be cool, plus dipstick from tip to top or seal.. so i can make sure they are the same.. i don't wanna cut too much off the tube...

View attachment 1716281735
I think the tube is the same, the stick is shorter though.

Well so far this morning. In order
Grocery Shopping
Candy bar for Breakfast
Pulled and cleaned water fall pumps and filter in pond
Ran Vacum, cat is hidding lol
Sprayed yard for Skeeters they are nasty.
Sprayed house roof and garage shingle roofs
In between Bsing with you folks and bought a nice engine hoist from a member here pic it up tomorrow.
Think it's time for Lunch.
Wow , you been busy, I'm still drinking my coffee. Did get the horses fed and took the dogs for a walk out in the back pasture.

Bagging up shirts and a few bags of metal flake to send out this week.
That's the plan this afternoon,

Spotted this when I was out earlier

20240727_095634.jpg

yeah, i'm 180 right now and i would rather be 170.. but i'm ok with it.. my biggest was 250, i lost 70# in bout 4 months on keto and felt AMAZING.. breaking the sugar addiction is sooo hard though
I stopped using sugar in my coffee. 5 cups =5 teaspoons. Thats a reduction, but one day a while back i didnt have anything that may have sugar and i was not feeling very good. Ate a chocolate bar and it immediately improved.

I stopped using sugar in my coffee. 5 cups =5 teaspoons. Thats a reduction, but one day a while back i didnt have anything that may have sugar and i was not feeling very good. Ate a chocolate bar and it immediately improved.
I use Lakanto gold.. it's made from monkfruit and gives zero glucose response, which is where sugar fucks ya.. and it's not like stevia and all that **** so no chemical taste

Good morning, it is still morning here.....................been up since 0530.

Coffee and out in the shop first thing. I had to finish up with the new wheels and tires and torque all of them. I got them mounted up and balanced yesterday at a local place. I did like the aluminum slots, but I love the Chrome Cragars!!:thumbsup:

New tires are Mickey Thompson, rears are 295 55 15 with 15x10 wheels. fronts are 26 7.5 15 with 15x4.5

IMG_1600.JPG
IMG_1601.JPG
IMG_1602.JPG
IMG_1603.JPG
IMG_1604.JPG
IMG_1606.JPG
IMG_1607.JPG
IMG_1605.JPG

First paragraph :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Second paragraph .. Whoever planned that exit strategy should receive a special package of thanks including animal feces :rofl:
Bird droppings would probably fit best in the envelope :lol:
Oh it’s been that way since at least the 1980s. The goal is to allow for the public to view the animals on their way out after the buildings and carnival closes.

Interesting, though I've never been a fan. I saw one in very nice shape while I was pulling into the grocery store a couple of weeks back. Unfortunately he was leaving at the same time.
LREs are the bomb! Originals that is.

-
Back