Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
new router... what happens is it cooks the power section in the router and then it will start dropping connections randomly.. best way to tell is next time a connection drops unplug the router for 5 seconds.. plug it back in and wait a min and the connection will come back.. that's pure netgear... next time get asus or something else.. don't spend over $80...
Thanks Bud...I'm on it.....

No breeze here good day to fly my drone. I need to get that out and fly it more.
Now that would be fun. Last time I tried that I lost it to a tree.
My son and my grandson have expensive drones Like over $35,000 each so I don't touch the remotes.

Not Too bad here today. 88deg and a little humid, but should be better tomorrow....Cool enough, I have the Overhead doors open and Fans running....

Double that on the netgear router. Gr8 when new but as described when older. Crap IMO

Just finished pressure washing my deck. And restored new shine using this product. Getting ready for party

20240803_115255.jpg

20240803_115313.jpg

What's happening with the rear axle/symptoms?
High frequency vibration, then it makes a clunk, squeak sound. Pulled the driveshaft, yoke and diff cover. All seems fine, more backlash that I would like but nothing broken.

That 8523 car lookks like a Daytona :eek:

PS the Nova cowl induction scoop goes all the way to the roof line :eek:
It is a replica and yes, we are allowed an 11" high scoop. Most run the cowl. I would like to run the same but bring it tight to the windshield and make a small NACA duct in front to make it legal.

Making progress on landscaping. No update pics cause I got chased in by the first wave of the storms. Rain about stopped for the moment, but I’m sure its a muddy mess now. So, done with that for today. Temp dropped a good 10 degrees :thumbsup: Feels nice in mid 70s sitting on the porch.

-
Back