Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Back from commissary needed a couple ingredients for that BBQ sauce. I noticed when I was doing the sitting area that a bunch of pretty good sized branches had fallen onto my little boat, it's also almost completely covered by Salal so I took the pruners down there to cut the blackberries out of the path then roped the biggest branches up and drug them to the fire pit. When they lift the burn ban there will be some beer drank!!!

Boat1.jpeg

Boat2.jpeg

Boat3.jpeg

read an article in today's paper about this fellow and his products. lives in the town I work in and has local pick-up...need restraint! not sure what to order first! maybe check wallet, that will give me an answer.
Charlie The Bacon Guy |
Danger!!!! That stuff looks great! We order 1/2 pig usually and found one butcher that does it so much better than others (curing/smoking).

High frequency vibration, then it makes a clunk, squeak sound. Pulled the driveshaft, yoke and diff cover. All seems fine, more backlash that I would like but nothing broken.
That sounds like a U joint but since it's in the dif maybe a side gear? Good Luck!

Back from commissary needed a couple ingredients for that BBQ sauce. I noticed when I was doing the sitting area that a bunch of pretty good sized branches had fallen onto my little boat, it's also almost completely covered by Salal so I took the pruners down there to cut the blackberries out of the path then roped the biggest branches up and drug them to the fire pit. When they lift the burn ban there will be some beer drank!!!

View attachment 1716284760

View attachment 1716284761

View attachment 1716284762
Ever think about how fast nature would take over/undo everything we ever did on this planet if we were gone? :)

View attachment 1716284760

View attachment 1716284761

View attachment 1716284762
you making that sauce i posted today?

Irish people trying not to turn into a pile of ash in the hot sun :) my people

Havnt had time to backread for days. They gave me a helper but that means I have less time as I have to keep him busy. Hope everyone is good.

Oh my! This is desert in a can. Like melt German Chocolate Cake in a can. 17%

20240803_170505.jpg

Here's my dinner for tonight. Had these ribs baking for 8 hours in the oven. I don't have a smoker ..YET !!!
PXL_20240803_223117536.jpg

I tell you what! Dunkin' must be usin' espresso technology on their iced tea :eek: . The straw almost stands up on it's own! I'll be back for more of that! :lol:

Picked up a new ride, 1973 Imperial….it’s the biggest production car ever built! Here it is next to my dads 72 Fury III….we both won awards last night at a show!

View attachment 1716284590

View attachment 1716284591

View attachment 1716284592

View attachment 1716284594

View attachment 1716284596

View attachment 1716284597

View attachment 1716284598
THAT is an amazing land yacht! Love it

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If you park in one spot too long and it starts raining, you're going to have animals lining up.

Started messing about with the bench seat. Bottom part isnt factree.
80 lebaron rear seat bottom may work. Going to measure pt cruiser rear seat to check width.
Im really not happy with the bucket seats.

Not sure if there are Android users out there, but I'll tell you what, I had "Phone Link" installed on my phone -->laptop (Windows 11) and was able to access the phone, even with the screen inoperative. Data and files saved, even managed to control the camera in order to do a QR code scan and clone the phone into my new device.

:thumbsup:

Ok.. Soooooo, need some anger management training. :rolleyes:

But on the up-side, I got the new phone all configured and apps installed!
Beating up on inanimate objects keeps you out of jail. Maybe not the hospital, or drain your Wallet, but it does give a degree of satifaction.

-
Back