Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Salty Saturday!

saltwtf.jpg

Good morning :D

To be honest, I probably brag on my sons to much, but I think as fathers we are allowed that pleasure
Well I'm the one that designed and painted the plane so was more like me bragging on myself.
I like to brag about our kids as we are proud of them.

Good morning, 58 degrees earlier and to be 90 later. Nothing like washing two Fury’s with nice temps while the fawns watch. coffee time!

My twin grandkids birthday party at the park tomorrow and I'm the designated cook. God help us all. :BangHead:

k... that thing looks awesome.. and those are the front rims/tired i want... how do skinnys hold up for daily beatings on the road?
As long as you don't go Gymkhana you're good. I even back off the gas on the highway when driving around curves. Mine are 4 1/2" with VW tires. LOL THey are 165/80-15's

2.20.22c.jpg

Last edited:
As long as you don't go Gymkhana you're good. I even back off the gas on the highway when driving around curves. LOL

View attachment 1716284578

yeah.. those are the front rims i really want but not at that price :) And my challenger had some drag race only centerlines on the front.. when they say "Not DOT approved" they mean it.. i had a whole lip crack right off the rim while driving

Yeah, owning a business i get paid in cash a lot and never go to the bank cause i have to close for that.. so now and then i find surprise money...

And yeah when my mom died we found 3 guns stashed around the house.... i need my sister to get rid of them.. told her to bring them to me to cut up and throw away but she's sentimental...
When I worked for phone company I would have the move CPE around. Customer Provided Equipment . Laptops set top boxes. All kinds of things. More then once found all kinds things. Money being the most common. Lots of times Customer had no idea it was there...most of the time

Keith will let us know when he stops by.
I need to find what the tallest fronts i can go with is also... i have my old 14s on it for now, they are in good shape and hold air, good enough :) I am going to relash valves tonight then work on the fender paint in the morning again tomorrow... been too hot after work

Sitting in shop, looking at the mess. If i clean it now it will be back in a few days. I want to have it clean for the BBQ on sept1.

Sitting in shop, looking at the mess. If i clean it now it will be back in a few days. I want to have it clean for the BBQ on sept1.
yeah but having it clean for a few days makes it soo much nicer to work in.. i'm surprised how much more i enjoy my garage when i'm not tripping over **** :) I need to buy another cabinet

yeah but having it clean for a few days makes it soo much nicer to work in.. i'm surprised how much more i enjoy my garage when i'm not tripping over **** :) I need to buy another cabinet
Hey Ice, I have developed a problem where my Wifi shuts down intermittently. I have Xpress VPN on my laptop, and have not had issues in the past. Also have that VPN on my phone, without the same issue. I think the VPN is interfering , but dont know why. Any Idea ?

Hey Ice, I have developed a problem where my Wifi shuts down intermittently. I have Xpress VPN on my laptop, and have not had issues in the past. Also have that VPN on my phone, without the same issue. I think the VPN is interfering , but dont know why. Any Idea ?
do you have a netgear router by chance?

I need to find what the tallest fronts i can go with is also... i have my old 14s on it for now, they are in good shape and hold air, good enough :) I am going to relash valves tonight then work on the fender paint in the morning again tomorrow... been too hot after work
My front's are 165/80-15's

I sure do. Netgear 16. Never an issue before..
yup... wanna know how i guessed what you have :) Go take a volt meter to the power adapter on it, i will bet it's putting out 17-18v when it's supposed to put out 12v... it cooks the router slowly over a few years.. netgear have been doing that for like 15 years now to people..

-
Back