Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got the mowing done, well as much as I'm doing today, dog area and 1 mile of road 1 pass both sides. Better not ride the mower after drinking, might get picked up for DUI on a mower. You may laugh but I did something similar in Diego Garcia Biot (British Indian Ocean Territories) picked me up for drinking and driving a bicycle, threw me in the patty wagon along with the bike. They were not happy with me when at the station they had to ask me if I wanted to speak to the Queen, "Why yes I do" was my answer, my command was NOT happy about that or any of it. How I didn't go to Captains Mast I still do not know.

Well Maybe I'm wrong. Just might be real tight going on the pump...
Got it. Had to mark where pump was clocked

17227914094625326993614040813095.jpg

Wrong forum to post it in, but has anyone else seen the video.
Of someone explaining cloud storage.
It would be funny except for who is explaining it.

The keyway, for want of a better name, on new converter is just barely wide enough to fit over pump ears. Old had lots of room. Twice as much

The keyway, for want of a better name, on new converter is just barely wide enough to fit over pump ears. Old had lots of room. Twice as much
Probably why the old one let go haha

No just new 1000.00 converter is precision made. Old mopar were what ever worked.

Thunder, lighting and pouring buckets.
Check Rader for current condition. All Clear.

Think someone forgot to wake me up…
Fargo throttle cable broke. So out to the junk pile, the duster keeps giving up some useable parts. Now i have something to drive. Studebaker is waiting for test fit of original bench seat. Track slides were awful, but i found there was a steel strip i could remove, de rust and lube. Good for another 70 years.

Turned the temp down to 225 as it seemed to be going up on course for 5 hour cook. Will see it it stalls, trying to plan for a 6pm dinner. Gotta get started on that BBQ sauce!

Hmm... Seat frame is roached where the bull rings go. I think I can clean it up and tack a piece in to replace it. Anyone tried that before?

Is it "weldable" material?

The car was definitely originally white though

IMG_20240804_141406879_AE.jpg

Hmm... Seat frame is roached where the bull rings go. I think I can clean it up and tack a piece in to replace it. Anyone tried that before?

Is it "weldable" material?

The car was definitely originally white though

View attachment 1716285058
yeah, they are just steel.. clean it up and patch a piece in, just don't go too hot it should be pretty thin

-
Back