Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And there we be. Balancing next. Think i should find the manual and calibrate the balancer first.
IMG_1034.jpeg

It's interesting how with that gearing you can hear them go like 1/2 mile before the motor starts singing and they shift

Fn USPS sucks. Claiming package is undeliverable. And no attempt to contact me. As soon as it hit canada it went for ****.

According to my TV cable guide, 12:00 PDT Olympic Women's Beach Volley Ball LIVE :)
The skill level of those athletes is amazing, the conditions are super tuff, hot sunny and sand gets everywhere. The athletic aspect alone is phenomenal. That ball really sails, the judging is suspect on any given day. They just look super uncomfortable with all that sweat. After the opening ceremony debacle I decided I would pass this year on watching anything related to the Olympics, But then you boys just had to remind me about beach volleyball!
Dang it dang it dang it!

The skill level of those athletes is amazing, the conditions are super tuff, hot sunny and sand gets everywhere. The athletic aspect alone is phenomenal. That ball really sails, the judging is suspect on any given day. They just look super uncomfortable with all that sweat. After the opening ceremony debacle I decided I would pass this year on watching anything related to the Olympics, But then you boys just had to remind me about beach volleyball!
Dang it dang it dang it!
:rofl: :rofl:

Thanks to a skid steer and some help from my daughter, we got the polara moved out of the hay barn and into the shop alongside the dart. She’s been bugging me about working on it again. It’s spent the last 3 years out with the hay due to the squatter situation and finally getting back to it

IMG_5678.jpeg

If you received that message on your phone it's a scam.
No, its legit. Seems every usps package ends up like this, then the next day it shows up in my post office box. I live 10 minutes out of town and they never come out this far.
Frustrating is what it is.

Thanks to a skid steer and some help from my daughter, we got the polara moved out of the hay barn and into the shop alongside the dart. She’s been bugging me about working on it again. It’s spent the last 3 years out with the hay due to the squatter situation and finally getting back to it

View attachment 1716287177
Those polaras are my favorite mopars.. get it goin! poly car?

Those polaras are my favorite mopars.. get it goin! poly car?
318 poly, 727 push button.

Yes, I had it going. Until all leaking glass fuel filter started a fire. Destroyed the just installed NOS harness I’d over paid for. Kind of loss the desire to toy with it but my daughter (10) absolutely loves the thing so I made her a deal, straight As, we will work on it every Friday night. Any Cs, work stops, Fs, it goes back to hay barn

318 poly, 727 push button.

Yes, I had it going. Until all leaking glass fuel filter started a fire. Destroyed the just installed NOS harness I’d over paid for. Kind of loss the desire to toy with it but my daughter (10) absolutely loves the thing so I made her a deal, straight As, we will work on it every Friday night. Any Cs, work stops, Fs, it goes back to hay barn
Glass Fuel Filter is Never very good........

-
Back