Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am done for the day, students all gone. Boots off enjoying a toddy on the porch. Tonight was my first exposure and experience with an air fryer. My Dad gave us one and I had zero experience with one. I think I like it! I cut up some chicken made a batter and dip then panko coated. Turned out great!
I can’t get ours figured out. It’s basically a toaster oven.

I have one that is part of the new oven, it works great. The first one we had was a counter one, same problem, could not figure it out, hard to clean, “lost” during the move.
Ours works great on stuff that’s like pre-battered. But the other day I tried to fry home breaded chicken breasts, it basically bakes that stuff.

Tried it on fried tomatoes, green beans. Etc just bakes the stuff

Well parry done. Had aboy a dozen show up. Plenty of food and drinks. Now to clean up..

C-130 can land almost anywhere. See they just had a J model take off a aircraft Carrier. Do have to say the J's accelerate way better that thier predecessors.

Last edited:
C-130 can land almost anywhere. See they just had a J model take off a aircraft Carrier. Do have to say the J's accelerate way better that thier predecessors.

Clear the flight deck holy cow! I remember when the Nimitz was near Italy I think they landed a big *** recon aircraft on the flight deck, cleared the deck for it. Think it was called "The Whale" but don't remember AC number

-
Back