Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dug out the truck bed.

I got this delivered from So Cal to Mopar Nats in 2011 for 300 bucks. Rust free, bed floor, wheel wells, bed top rails and sides all dent free. Only one dent where I dented it moving it but it’s on the under side and fixable. Some light surface rust on the thing This thing is SOLID! Tell me the last time you saw a 50 year old all original 8 ft truck bed in this good shape

IMG_5680.jpeg

IMG_5682.jpeg

IMG_5681.jpeg

IMG_5685.jpeg

IMG_5684.jpeg

IMG_5683.jpeg

K... one more time with 400.. then it's paint time, waiting for the second quart to show up so i can mix em together first...

****.. i still need to weld in the nuts they ripped out taking the car apart.. will do that 5 mins before paint.. can't go wrong
2024-08-09 18.02.51.jpg

I honestly think that may be the most under-watched and under-rated movie ever made... even the songs are damn good.. I also love Mystery men though... so my taste is suspect
Another good one:thumbsup:.
I like movies of all kinds and from different generations.
Captions Courageous is a good move and a great teaching lesson about hard work and self reliance.

K... one more time with 400.. then it's paint time, waiting for the second quart to show up so i can mix em together first...

****.. i still need to weld in the nuts they ripped out taking the car apart.. will do that 5 mins before paint.. can't go wrong
View attachment 1716287272
I need a set of those fenders holders

View attachment 1716287272
How many gallons of primer you into now?

I am done for the day, students all gone. Boots off enjoying a toddy on the porch. Tonight was my first exposure and experience with an air fryer. My Dad gave us one and I had zero experience with one. I think I like it! I cut up some chicken made a batter and dip then panko coated. Turned out great!

I am done for the day, students all gone. Boots off enjoying a toddy on the porch. Tonight was my first exposure and experience with an air fryer. My Dad gave us one and I had zero experience with one. I think I like it! I cut up some chicken made a batter and dip then panko coated. Turned out great!
Air fryers are great. Beer Batter French fries are the best.

-
Back