Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey @Icetech I owe you one for your "raise" to my REO post, found this live album in back bedroom stereo room, have vinyl scattered all over between house/shop. This one will be played loudly today and it does have Golden Country on it, thanks!

REO1.jpeg

REO2.jpeg

Going to pick up that mower this AM, just waiting on the banks to open. Matt lent me his landscape trailer, should be easy.

Yeah, Richraths guitar work on that is amazing... BTW.. are those Magnaplanars?
Yep, wow most people don't know what they are. They were my Dads, had them redone at factory because of "buzzing". Had ordered the kit to repair myself, took the socks off and said Nope!

Yep, wow most people don't know what they are. They were my Dads, had them redone at factory because of "buzzing". Had ordered the kit to repair myself, took the socks off and said Nope!
very cool, and yeah i have never seen a pair in person.. glad you saved em

Here's a pic of them at our old house. They have a great sound stage, do need a little help in the low end of course.

IMG_1555.JPG

yeah but that thing is gonna be like the imperial of mowers....

And.. been waking up dizzy for some reason.. today is horrible. Almost vertigo like but not quite that bad.. dunno why.. usually clears up in a hour or 2

yeah but that thing is gonna be like the imperial of mowers....

And.. been waking up dizzy for some reason.. today is horrible. Almost vertigo like but not quite that bad.. dunno why.. usually clears up in a hour or 2
Sucks doesn't it. Meclizine seems to work for me

-
Back