Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Gonna make a Bad Breakfast, eat enough Cheerios during the week. Sausage from our butchered pig, local farm fresh eggs, spuds

BadBfast.jpeg

Gonna make a Bad Breakfast, eat enough Cheerios during the week. Sausage from our butchered pig, local farm fresh eggs, spuds

View attachment 1716287416
I am literally thinking the same thing, yogurt and granola all week. Time to eat and drink like a pirate! Poached eggs and sausage!

it comes and goes like twice a week for a few minutes so nothing serious.. this is more like im stoned but in a bad sick/flu way.. i think eating better would help.. been eating like a 3 year old in a candy store.
I’ve been dealing with vertigo spells for a while now. Two docs say it’s cause my tinnitus is screwing with the fluid in my ears

My Father was with the 15th SOS stationed in Nha Trang Viet Nam 1968-1969. He was the RO on the MC130E Hercules Talon equipped. They mostly flew in support of the MACV SOG teams, operating " across the fence "

Last edited:
Party time later. I have to go back in a few hours to pick up the *** provolone, and the rest of what I ordered.

20240810_102525.jpg

Might have brought in a coyote with my back deck cooking, opened front door to let dogs out and he was 150 feet in front of me. Grabbed gun, jumped into UTV and took a spin around the neighborhood. Neighbors were just starting to walk their dogs, told them and they said, "no wonder our dogs were freaking out". Brekkie tasted better than it looked, cast iron cooking on grill side burner

Brekkie.jpeg

I have had vertigo twice... it's horrific.. i never wanna deal with it again.
I get it about twice a week. Last week, went in for an MRI, they laid me back and put me into the machine and boom, worst case I’ve ever had, they had to yank me out to keep me from throwing up. Lasted about 15 minutes then went away and was able to do the MRI. They think I’ve developed Meneieres disease from my tinnitus but it takes forever to officially diagnose.

I get it about twice a week. Last week, went in for an MRI, they laid me back and put me into the machine and boom, worst case I’ve ever had, they had to yank me out to keep me from throwing up. Lasted about 15 minutes then went away and was able to do the MRI. They think I’ve developed Meneieres disease from my tinnitus but it takes forever to officially diagnose.
Have they done any crystal exercises?

damn man.. a friend had that and it was horrible when it would act up.. always called it "Mini-ears"

Ordered 4 offset upper control arm bushings, caster camber gauge... figure i should do that **** before i put the fenders on since it's easy to get to.... woulda been too easy to put in the offset bushings the first time.. I do every job 2-3 times :)

Hoping i can remove the upper bushings using my big vice since it's all new ****

When you don’t pay attention to which grade of skillet you purchase! I have to shim up handle to get it to lay flat on stove. Warped all to pieces first time I used it! Hate it! I am about to hang it at 100 yards and let students try and bang it with their duty pistols! Replacement is on the way!

IMG_5198.jpeg

Ordered 4 offset upper control arm bushings, caster camber gauge... figure i should do that **** before i put the fenders on since it's easy to get to.... woulda been too easy to put in the offset bushings the first time.. I do every job 2-3 times :)
Watch when you put those offset bushings in the upper arms. You should install the front opposite from the back, meaning the offsets will be different. This gives you even more camber adjustment. Just can't remember now which one goes which way. Yur a smart guy, you'll figur it out.....

Watch when you put those offset bushings in the upper arms. You should install the front opposite from the back, meaning the offsets will be different. This gives you even more camber adjustment. Just can't remember now which one goes which way. Yur a smart guy, you'll figur it out.....
yup i got it.... i was kinda surprised at all the posts of people being confused by it.. I had never had more than stock caster on a mopar... not sure how much it helps things but people seem to swear by it

-
Back