Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah that’s not an option. I’m keeping this thing as original as possible. Just makes for an expensive tour. Maybe just double the gas tanks up and leave it be. I’ve got a long way to go before that issue
To much gear will make it a dog....of course your milage could go down...

Well.. paint didn't show.. think i will leave the car alone tonight and just relax a bit... maybe frozen pizza.... i have a pork steak defrosted but the pizza craving is kicking my ***....

or get a southern girl to sit in the back... Wheelie time!!
1723314680374.png

@Frodee how much paint should one plan to buy for a standard cab long bed 78 dodge pick up?

Gonna be red with a white strip down the sides. Planning on painting the whole thing white, taping off the stripe, then painting the red.

Think gallon of white and a gallon of red will do it?

stopped and got a frozen pizza by a company called "Home Run" really good reviews. will see if it's all lies

Still dizzy though which is starting to get worrying.... wondering if breathing filler dust yesterday fucked me up

do you have an urgent care unit close by? please have it checked out if it continues...
will be ok.. been dizzy in mornings more lately but usually ok by 8am or so. meh.. will work itself out :)

low blood pressure or? caffeine clear it up? usually that and a so called protein bar get me going in the AM...or whatever time I roll outta bed.

low blood pressure or? caffeine clear it up? usually that and a so called protein bar get me going in the AM...or whatever time I roll outta bed.
dunno.. i drink coffee like a fiend til bout 10am.. i'm sure it will be fine.. i just need to whine a bit :)

will be ok.. been dizzy in mornings more lately but usually ok by 8am or so. meh.. will work itself out :)
Dude stop being an hardass and go get checked out. Dizzy spells lasting this long can be signs of heart trouble and a precursor to others like strokes

Ok... tried a new frozen pizza tonight (i know people are dying for a review) and i have to say it's some of the best i have had.. made by "Home Run Inn" they do something i haven't seen anyone else do.. after making the pizza they bake it for a few minutes so everything melts.. so when you open the package it doesn't spew grated cheese everywhere.. the ingredients are the best i have had in frozen, the cheese is like real good cheese and a lot of sauce...
anyway.. good stuffs :)
1723325707217.png
1723325730130.png

@Frodee how much paint should one plan to buy for a standard cab long bed 78 dodge pick up?

Gonna be red with a white strip down the sides. Planning on painting the whole thing white, taping off the stripe, then painting the red.

Think gallon of white and a gallon of red will do it?
Not sure Chris but depending on how well the red covers 1 gallon should be enough but I wouldn't paint the whole truck white first but red then mask off the area for the white stripe and not sure on the size of the stripe but 1 quart should be plenty.

-
Back