Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
318 Auto

1966 Dodge Coronet · 440

Screenshot_20240811-071422_Facebook~2.png

Screenshot_20240811-071338_Facebook.png

Well have to say this no idea how I did the lawn without a zero turn before, Soooooo much easier once you get used to it.

Tell you what I have a great SIL. Went with me to get the mower, return the trailer. Then he, Daughter, SIL family came over to play in the pond and BBQ. Lexi loved the kids attention. Have to love having younger kids being kids in the water. Finally lit up that brush pile in the back yard since it was damp around and had others around if it got out of control.

Well have to say this no idea how I did the lawn without a zero turn before, Soooooo much easier once you get used to it.
I bought this one last year for 2200. Came with dump trailer, aerator, leaf sweeper, stay rig and a dry spreader. I kept all the 'stuff' and sold the mower the next day for 2400. I was just looking for a trailer!

IMG_20230622_150216045_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230622_150136715_HDR.jpg

Nice picked mine up as a slick for 2400. Stan uses them at his work (literally Grave yard shift) And said they bought the same one a year ago for 4200

1723377400061.png

What really sold it for me was that it has a welded deck, not stamped. Pron 3/16 steel. I am sure she will hit it a few times. showed her how to drive it she likes it!

What really sold it for me was that it has a welded deck, not stamped. Pron 3/16 steel. I am sure she will hit it a few times. showed her how to drive it she likes it!
I only have a small half-acre to beal with. I found a very lightly used Troy-bilt rider for 400. Should do me for years. Zero turn would be great but I just can't justify it here..

I see a Monte Carlo Aero Coupe Story in the future.:poke::poke:

Nice picked mine up as a slick for 2400. Stan uses them at his work (literally Grave yard shift) And said they bought the same one a year ago for 4200

View attachment 1716287754
Over 30 years ago when I was at the cold storage we took care of a nearby cemetery. Used a big eXmark walk behind that could turn 180 on a dime. Great piece of equipment, but a stone wrecking beast with some guys behind it. :steering::BangHead:

Good Morning!

-
Back