Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Things you spot, wandering neighborhoods

IMG_20240811_104323994_HDR_AE.jpg

I ran into this Signet out in the parking lot, wasn't in the show, that's my Burb in the background of pic 3 just to show you I didn't have to go far.

Signet.jpeg

Signet2.jpeg

Signet3.jpeg

Signet4.jpeg

Is that a 57 Fury in the back ground?
Think it was this one, I see your gas cap behind the taillight and raise you an exhaust in the taillight lol! This was probably the sweetest car there for me, loved the engine too. Canadian built as well!

DeSoto1.jpeg

DeSoto2.jpeg

DeSoto3.jpeg

Desoto4.jpeg

DeSoto5.jpeg

Just spent $75 to replace brand new brake lines..... sick of buying new **** that's bad.. brake fluid seeping between the outer housing/braiding which means a end is leaking

1723392940067.jpeg

For the size of yesterday's show there was an unusual amount of Mopar there, didn't make sense until I read the flyer on this Superbee, the All Mopar show is today, I didn't even know. The shows that come to the Island have changed esp. since Covid but this one is always at the Dodge dealership so I'll be there in a few hours lol!

IMG_2461.jpeg

IMG_2462.jpeg

IMG_2463.jpeg

Since it's cooler out this morning time to go mow other half of lawn, have to move more hoses to get it done right. Set 150 foot drip line yesterday for row of Leyland Cypress and had top 50 foot section leak and had to replace. This is the latest I've ever put that irrigation in, oh well

For the size of yesterday's show there was an unusual amount of Mopar there, didn't make sense until I read the flyer on this Superbee, the All Mopar show is today, I didn't even know. The shows that come to the Island have changed esp. since Covid but this one is always at the Dodge dealership so I'll be there in a few hours lol!

View attachment 1716287900

View attachment 1716287901

View attachment 1716287902
I had an A12 69 Superbee back in the day....Trac Pac and All.......

Bummer, refund time, who made that line?
Line was in the pirate jack kit.. they were made by MBM... i bought the kit 2 years ago so no way i would get a refund... no biggy..

Funny thing is, that's the third time i have moved the spindles side to side... there is nothing on this car i haven't done more than once other than putting the motor in

-
Back