Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pasta, made meatballs and Sauce.
Some sugar free pudding for dessert.

20240811_145645.jpg

20240811_172204.jpg

So i'm learning.
1. don't use a damn phone to make a youtube video.
2. don't block the mic on said damn phone because your voice fades.
3. don't use a damn phone to make a video.

but either way @dukeboy440 and @318willrun , I was thinking of you guys with this truck summer.

So i'm learning.
1. don't use a damn phone to make a youtube video.
2. don't block the mic on said damn phone because your voice fades.
3. don't use a damn phone to make a video.

but either way @dukeboy440 and @318willrun , I was thinking of you guys with this truck summer.

Good job :D One important thing to remember about tool trucks when loaded with your tools, they're very tempting to those people with sticky fingers. Make sure the contents are insured and inventoried.

Dinner here tonight. Thin sirloin steaks marinated and cooked with rice. Some baby lima beans also.
PXL_20240811_212459481.jpg

Back from car show #2 of the weekend, forgot a JUG is a Jumping Pug! It was a challenge to not only keep Pip off of cars but she yanking on the leash when I was trying to snap pics with phone. Soooo, took them home and went back, glad I did because I was just in time to see the awards, nice Comradery. Took more pics including an award winner that I did not know had a rare truck, pics for Hoppy coming soon!

So, the Cuda is ready to go to the Stripper. I stopped by his place the other day and talked to him. But I found out he is going away on vacation for a week. So it will go there after the 19th. Meanwhile, I have been working on this original numbers matching date coded master cylinder for this Cuda. Had some trouble disassembling it and when I looked in the bore it looked good to me. I stripped all of the parts in my blast cabinet the other day and repainted the cylinder and associated parts. Today I wanted to hone it out and reassemble it. The bore is not as nice as I assumed. So now I will be delayed slightly. I found a local hydraulics shop that I can contact and maybe pay them to bore and sleeve it with brass. Here are a few pics.
View attachment 1716287905View attachment 1716287906View attachment 1716287907View attachment 1716287908
There is a company that sleeves master cylinders and wheel cylinders.

Was a good day. Got the rest of my dirt pile moved. Need more i think. Backfilled around slab, needs more work though. Last load to dump,9 in total. Major cleanup is done. Next is replace a post in the old barn.

Was a good day. Got the rest of my dirt pile moved. Need more i think. Backfilled around slab, needs more work though. Last load to dump,9 in total. Major cleanup is done. Next is replace a post in the old barn.
It doesn't seem to matter whether they dump 5 yards or a full 14 yard load on my property, I always use it all and need more. 9 loads to dump, you're making me tired lol!

Well, I made a Pizza for dinner. This is a throw leftovers together and hope for the best.
Left over sloppyJoe and refried beans with cheese and corn chips sprinkled on top. Added Guacamole, sour cream and taco sauce after it was cooked.
Not too bad but I think I'll need a heartburn med. soon.

Well, I made a Pizza for dinner. This is a throw leftovers together and hope for the best.
Left over sloppyJoe and refried beans with cheese and corn chips sprinkled on top. Added Guacamole, sour cream and taco sauce after it was cooked.
Not too bad but I think I'll need a heartburn med. soon.
SOunds pretty good though.

Don't know if this will post but this car was pretty bad ***, well there's my answer, oops we ran into some problems. I'll post pics until I figure it out

I have been buying the 2 foot long loaves of French bread from Wal Mart. (only a dollar) A jar of pizza sauce is a couple bucks and lasts through 3 or 4 pizza breads and someShreaded cheese. Mozza and Provolone are my fav's. Add some pepperoni to one or ham and pineapple and away we go. Mushrooms, Jalapeno's, cooked ground beef for taco's and onions are a favorite as well. The bread bakes crusty on the outside and warm and chewy on the inside. It's a cheap meal and oh so good. Let me look for a picture.

I have been buying the 2 foot long loaves of French bread from Wal Mart. (only a dollar) A jar of pizza sauce is a couple bucks and lasts through 3 or 4 pizza breads and someShreaded cheese. Mozza and Provolone are my fav's. Add some pepperoni to one or ham and pineapple and away we go. Mushrooms, Jalapeno's, cooked ground beef for taco's and onions are a favorite as well. The bread bakes crusty on the outside and warm and chewy on the inside. It's a cheap meal and oh so good. Let me look for a picture.

pizza bread.jpg

Hello all
Just thought I'd stop in and say howdy, been a but kicker of a day.
Yard cleaning ,fence line cleaning , mowing grading around new asphalt
in half top half of drive, burned brush pile.
Damn I'm worn out , need a pick me up and ordered I pizza and wings.
Time to set back and relax!!!
CHEERS ALL!!!!!

IMG_20240811_184432873.jpg

-
Back