Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It doesn't seem to matter whether they dump 5 yards or a full 14 yard load on my property, I always use it all and need more. 9 loads to dump, you're making me tired lol!
Excavator to load and hydraulic dump. Work was rolling tarp on and off.

This evening i scavenged a concrete step and moved it in front of a shed. Heavy. 12,000 lb excavator just managed to move it.

@halifaxhops @ZMan67S

You’ll find this interesting..

Buddy of mine from high school joined the Guard a year ahead of me, dropped his retirement papers 5 months ago, this was supposed to be his last drill and retirement ceremony. The Guard denied his retirement citing too many vacancies due to lack of personnel… never even heard that this was possible.
"We don't have anybody to replace you, so you can't retire"? :wtf:

Good morning everyone. Been great temps. Windows open at night for good sleeping though a couple more hours would be nice.

Morning. Post office day.
Last of shirts and a few others items.
Sorry for delay, and this is why I don't charge and my last year doing it. Difficult to get a good shirt guy. Last minute getting them done. Missed half the names. Wrong sizes. I always order extra nope. i had a few brand new ones from past years when I ordered from the previous supplier
So a few may be getting them sorry.

200w.gif

Hard to find good help Wolfie.

Don't apologize at all. Always appreciate the goodwill gestures from the coffee crew.

Sorry for delay, and this is why I don't charge and my last year doing it. Difficult to get a good shirt guy. Last minute getting them done. Missed half the names. Wrong sizes. I always order extra nope.i had a few brand new ones from past years when I ordered from the previous supplier

@halifaxhops @ZMan67S

You’ll find this interesting..

Buddy of mine from high school joined the Guard a year ahead of me, dropped his retirement papers 5 months ago, this was supposed to be his last drill and retirement ceremony. The Guard denied his retirement citing too many vacancies due to lack of personnel… never even heard that this was possible.
Stop loss never ended.

Sorry for delay, and this is why I don't charge and my last year doing it. Difficult to get a good shirt guy. Last minute getting them done. Missed half the names. Wrong sizes. I always order extra nope. i had a few brand new ones from past years when I ordered from the previous supplier
No biggie wolfie. If it makes you feel any better, my wife stole the last one I got, uses it as a night gown

You know we don’t care about size color or style right? In the end we are all just thrilled you do it and it is an honor to have one. Very much appreciated good Sir.

Well got my first return for 2024. Weird one. Guy says it barley runs. OK send it to me I got the rides. Get it can't figure out what is wrong, set up the whole ignition testing set up see in the clear cap the phasing is off, wtf? Reluctor is right, NOS pickup, Shaft and advance plates is right. WTFIGO? OK throw another advance plate/pickup at it and notice the pickup seems a little off. SOB Mopar mis boxed and made one wrong turned out to be a slant pickup with the right color wires and looked like a 8. Man even 50 year parts have issues! Not a easy one to find.

We watched the world’s fastest Indian last night. Pretty darn good movie overall. Hard to make a modern movie when it is a factual based on events type representation. Well worth the watch in my opinion. Sure made me think of Eric’s quest!
One of the better ones for sure. Tucker is a good one also

Well if it was me Chris and guessing that the paint is still in good shape, I'd sand the hood with 180 grit around the chips. No need to take all the paint off. Use a glazing puddy over the chips to fill them in and sand it then use primer and seal and paint it.
Saves on stripping the hood and having to use Epoxy primer. Guessing all the chips are on the front of the hood so you could just prime the front and not the entire hood.
Here's some pictures

IMG_20240812_072242805_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20240812_072254917_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20240812_072411936_HDR_AE.jpg

-
Back