Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
9da94cb078df813f758e4fd3704ed39a.jpg

a day off from work. What shall I do? Nothing really going on in the area, Certainly no shortage of 'to-do's around the house/yard. Have more coffee and think about it...

Actually, I found something... Horseless Carraige Club will be a Muddy Creek Forks just a bit down the road today.
Not a big event, but something cool to check out. And, bonus for me being a stamp collector- There is an old/original post office in the General Store there. Looks pretty much untouched since early 1900's.

1723383298063.png

Morning, heavy fog here this AM. cant see the back fence from the deck, and 92% humidity. Coffee is going down good this cool morning.

Ok... tried a new frozen pizza tonight (i know people are dying for a review) and i have to say it's some of the best i have had.. made by "Home Run Inn" they do something i haven't seen anyone else do.. after making the pizza they bake it for a few minutes so everything melts.. so when you open the package it doesn't spew grated cheese everywhere.. the ingredients are the best i have had in frozen, the cheese is like real good cheese and a lot of sauce...
anyway.. good stuffs :)
View attachment 1716287553View attachment 1716287554
their warehouse is across the street from where my wife works. Do you want to know when they have their half price trailer load sale? She says the place gets crowded!

Yesterday I got off track of what I was thinking I was gonna do, ended up grabbing lunch, in the bar, double Cadillac Magarita and tacos lol! Also went to local car show on the base couple cool rides there I'll post a few pics. Did catch second half of Olympic Gold Medal mens basketball game there but weird seeing NBA stars there, not the same to me

ElCazadors.jpeg

For Sale signs were not allowed and lots of daily drivers, not many trailer queens which I liked. 64 Polara here

64Polara.jpeg

Polara2.jpeg

Polara3.jpeg

their warehouse is across the street from where my wife works. Do you want to know when they have their half price trailer load sale? She says the place gets crowded!
naw.. they are only $7 at walmart :) Damn good pizza.. but the crust could be better, i don't think anyone can do a really good frozen crust.. but their ingredients are really good

pulled my upper control arms off to do offset bushings.. luckily it's new stuff, bushings came out with a big hammer and a few hits.. new ones will be here tomorrow.. cut my ditches out front.. then went to move a 30# fender and hurt my back.. wtf.. :) not so bad i can't walk but still.. i might need to join a gym... or at least start stretching again.. i have gotten too slug like

-
Back