Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I had the EMG test today. Not fun. The electrical nerve test was unpleasant and just strange. The second test with needles sucked. Was needle in, move around while watching an oscilloscope, then flex said muscle during it. Several in each palm, wrist, forearm, elbow, tricep, and shoulder. Pretty uncomfortable now

So, I mentioned the other day, that I am rebuilding the numbers matching master cyl for my Cuda. And found out the bore was too pitted. Thought I could find someone fairly local to sleeve the bore for me, but to no avail. Poked around on line and found a few out of state on the interweb. Called a guy in NY and talked. Told me $260 to " Brass" sleeve it !!!. Almost pulled the trigger and sent it out. But did a little research on FEBO and found a thread with a link to a shop in Minnesota . Called and talked to Brad yesterday at Brake Equipment and Warehouse. Said they only sleeve with " Stainless" :D. Told me the price is $140 and two weeks turn around..:D....Sent it out to him this morning :thumbsup:
Question, im no chemist, but stainless and aluminnium dont play well together. Am i wrong? I guess the piston doesent really touch the bore so its should be fine..

Question, im no chemist, but stainless and aluminnium dont play well together. Am i wrong? I guess the piston doesent really touch the bore so its should be fine..
That is correct. Frank. Also, the Pistons have some sort of coating on them that is not bare aluminum. And there's also the fact that I will be using. 5. Brake fluid which is non-hydroscopic.

So I had the EMG test today. Not fun. The electrical nerve test was unpleasant and just strange. The second test with needles sucked. Was needle in, move around while watching an oscilloscope, then flex said muscle during it. Several in each palm, wrist, forearm, elbow, tricep, and shoulder. Pretty uncomfortable now
No thanks Eric. Hope you get over that and past that. Hope you feel better soon

Not ready to leave house yet. Think a nap is in order. Its yucky outside anyway. Maybe later. Kim called in “ cough cough”sick on monday, i think its my turn. And the dog looks lonely..

Ya, im done with needles. That last one in my low back was a never again sort of thing.

I have been spending more time on the e-body site since I am getting serious about my Cuda. Been finding a few things I need. Also been finding some outrageously priced stuff. I did get that good information for the master cylinder sleeve job from that site. The other day a guy had this literature for sale. Apparently he did an E-Body car and didn't need these anymore. I wanted them mostly for the assembly manual and the judging manual if I should need it. 200 bucks for all of it. I thought that was a pretty good deal..
PXL_20240815_162254834.jpg

I have been spending more time on the e-body site since I am getting serious about my Cuda. Been finding a few things I need. Also been finding some outrageously priced stuff. I did get that good information for the master cylinder sleeve job from that site. The other day a guy had this literature for sale. Apparently he did an E-Body car and didn't need these anymore. I wanted them mostly for the assembly manual and the judging manual if I should need it. 200 bucks for all of it. I thought that was a pretty good deal..
View attachment 1716289701
what engine is in the cuda?

Done that test.... very strange felling....

what engine is in the cuda?
!970 Cuda, Manual steering, manual brakes, console delete, Strictly Business , Numbers Matching 383 HP Engine and 4 spd transmission, and much more matching. I'm the first to disassemble the Car...

why the mopar ignition module? And ballast resistor? Is it photo shopped???
Dunno....

My MIL called me and said she would like to go grocery shopping with me today.
Last time I took her shopping she spent 3.5 hours in Walmart and came out with 3 bags of items.
After she shopped for 3 hours I went in the store looking to see if she was still alive or just got lost. A Walmart worker came up to me as I was searching for her and ask if he could help me, I said I lost my mother-in-law in here someplace, and his reply was, Lucky You.... :lol: Never again I'll go to another town to do my shopping. :BangHead:
:steering::rofl::rofl::rofl:

-
Back