Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And when you get caught looking at a hot woman just say it is like walking into the Sisteen Chapel and not looking up! Works for me in the past and I am a Atheist! She is a devoted Roman Catholic.

Last edited:
So I had the EMG test today. Not fun. The electrical nerve test was unpleasant and just strange. The second test with needles sucked. Was needle in, move around while watching an oscilloscope, then flex said muscle during it. Several in each palm, wrist, forearm, elbow, tricep, and shoulder. Pretty uncomfortable now
Think it's time for a drink Eric. I hurt just thinking about it.

So I had the EMG test today. Not fun. The electrical nerve test was unpleasant and just strange. The second test with needles sucked. Was needle in, move around while watching an oscilloscope, then flex said muscle during it. Several in each palm, wrist, forearm, elbow, tricep, and shoulder. Pretty uncomfortable now
Had a few they do suck!

AND THEN

1723748788812.png
1723748965702.png

So a couple of good old boys are working at a mine out west in the old days. Bob and Jim. Bob wanted Jim to come up and work with him at the mine so Jim did. Things were going pretty good, especially on Saturdays. They had a wooden barrel about 5 ft tall with a hole cut in it about waist high. Maybe 3 or 4 in in diameter. So every Saturday all the guys in the mining camp would line up and walk up to the barrel about waist high and you know ,"insert". So after Jim's turn, he was talking with Bob about how great that was. So Bob told him yes, It's pretty great. But there's also not so good news. Jim asks what's the bad news ?. Bob says, next Saturday it's your turn in the barrel..!!!!!!!!! :rofl: .

Last edited:
So a couple of good old boys are working out of mine out west in the old days. Bob and Jim. Bob wanted Jim to come up and work with him at the mine so Jim did. Things were going pretty good, especially on Saturdays. They had a wooden barrel about 5 ft tall with a hole cut in it about waist high. Maybe 3 or 4 in in diameter. So every Saturday all the guys in the mining camp would line up and walk up to the barrel about waist high and you know ,insert. So after Jim's turn he was talking with Bob about how great that was. So Bob told him yes. It's pretty great. But there's also not so good news. Jim asks what's the bad news. Bob says next Saturday it's your turn in the barrel...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A bear walks into a bar and orders a beer
Bartender: We do not serve bears in this bar
Bear asks for a beer again
So he asks once more and says if I do not get a beer I will eat that woman at the end of the bar.
Bear just tears into her then askes for a beer again
Bartender says we do not serve drug addict in this bar either
Bear is confused he says what do you mean by that?

Bartend: THAT WAS A BARBITCHYOUATE!

A bear walks into a bar and orders a beer
Bear asks for a beer again
So he asks once more and says if I do not get a beer I will eat that woman at the end of the bar.
Bear just tears into her then askes for a beer again
Bartender says we do not serve drug addict in this bar either
Bear is confused he says what do you mean by that?

Bartend: THAT WAS A BARBITCHYOUATE!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We were cleaning up multiple barf ‘events’ last night. Mae got ‘Minties’ at Sams Club. She gave Holley first one and then we went out for a few hours. Came back to find here lying next to barf #1. Cleaned that up and she did more. Then a few more times over next couple hours. Holley has had other brands mint dental chews before with no problem.
She seems OK this morning
O man that sucks! Hope you don’t have carpet, we got none and I think it may be the smartest decision we made when building the house. Jodi got one of those robotic floor sweepers that just runs around and sweeps for ya. German Shepard hair is a thing!

!970 Cuda, Manual steering, manual brakes, console delete, Strictly Business , Numbers Matching 383 HP Engine and 4 spd transmission, and much more matching. I'm the first to disassemble the Car...
Mitch I still have all the OEM window trim if you need it. I replaced all mine with aftermarket Chinese!

Mine is a 73 but I think window trim is the same. Trim is pretty good but I painted it all black on the car.
Ya, I have all mine. Just aint seen it in a while. It's buried. See if I can pull it all out and check condition...

Meanwhile.....Dont toss it...... :lol:
Hey Mitch I have a rebuilt master brake cylinder for my Scamp I never used and was thinking it might be the same as your Cudas.
Just a thought but if the #s are the same I can help. Pictures on the way.

-
Back