Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Never used it but has good feed back.
yeah.. i'm not a painter but i'm happy.. i reduce it a little and it lays down super flat and has really good fill... i hit with 400 before throwing paint on and comes out ok

This is the tcp for 62 red.. $342 a gallon and 46 for hardner.. so basically $400..

Recently scott painted his renault with nasson black single stage and my god it looks amazing.. like a foot deep super glossy, really impressive

yeah.. i'm not a painter but i'm happy.. i reduce it a little and it lays down super flat and has really good fill... i hit with 400 before throwing paint on and comes out ok
Even my last priming I use a long block and 320 grit then 600 but just me making sure I got it straight enough. At my age I need the extra help.

Even my last priming I use a long block and 320 grit then 600 but just me making sure I got it straight enough. At my age I need the extra help.
yeah, i tried to get by with a 4" sanding block and finally got a longboard and holy crap what a difference.. i woulda saved soo much time

Well dinner if anyone is hungry. Somewhere under the cheese is mini weenies, and Maple Baked Beans.

20240815_191353.jpg

This is the tcp for 62 red.. $342 a gallon and 46 for hardner.. so basically $400..
[/URL]

Recently scott painted his renault with nasson black single stage and my god it looks amazing.. like a foot deep super glossy, really impressive
The kit I ordered from there I for the truck was 400.89 with a gallon of color, gallon of reducer, gallon of clear and gallon of hardner plus filters and mixing stuff

The kit I ordered from there I for the truck was 400.89 with a gallon of color, gallon of reducer, gallon of clear and gallon of hardner plus filters and mixing stuff
all that for 400? wow man.. that was from tcp?

btw.. that single stage i believe is pre-reduced.. so kinda paying more for less...

had frozen pizza for the third night in a row.... these home run inn pizzas are amazing

Frozen Pizza around here sucks, also any ocean fish. Better off getting Tuna or Salmon in a can.
Next time you hit a big store look for Motor City Pizza CO.. it's outstanding.. but the home run in is amazing.. where are you in ND?

Both fargo and bismark walmarts have it in stock :) I suggest the pepperoni and sausage

wow that is crazy... i never shot bccc, seems like a lot more work.. but i like that price
Base clear is better and easier than single stage. You can wait about 24 hours before you put the clear coat on without sanding it.
Also if you put a bit of the color in the first coat of clear it makes the color stand out a lot more. And depends on the paint you use so definitely read the directions first.

Base clear is better and easier than single stage. You can wait about 24 hours before you put the clear coat on without sanding it.
Also if you put a bit of the color in the first coat of clear it makes the color stand out a lot more. And depends on the paint you use so definitely read the directions first.
i figured it would be harder than just throwing singlestage of a solid color down.. maybe one day i'll try it

-
Back