Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
MaxxKart.jpg

Only motor vehicle painting I recall doing :lol:

Sweet ride Alex and not going to comment on your monkey because Hoppy will figure out a way to turn it around. :lol:
Maxx was my Crew Chief. We were looking at a Briggs and Stratton World Formula engine with a connecting rod hanging out the side of it's block :eek: We had my modified Harbor Freight Greyhound right on his *** when it blew. :lol:

Maxx was my Crew Chief. We were looking at a Briggs and Stratton World Formula engine with a connecting rod hanging out the side of it's block :eek: We had my modified Harbor Freight Greyhound right on his *** when it blew. :lol:
Lucky ya didn't get the scattering parts on your head.

So i didnt mention, my two friends are heading to Eureka. Thats where he proposed 10 years ago. By motorcickle. Old Yamaha Venture.
This is the second venture he had, wore out the first one. They do the tent/bedroll thing. I think they are crazy.

So i didnt mention, my two friends are heading to Eureka. Thats where he proposed 10 years ago. By motorcickle. Old Yamaha Venture.
This is the second venture he had, wore out the first one. They do the tent/bedroll thing. I think they are crazy.
Crazy and fun. I like it.

Evening kids

Think I may have a yellow jacket nest under the siding out back. Noticed some unusual activity tonight. I'll start the chem-bio campaign and Sir strikes this weekend

Evening kids

Think I may have a yellow jacket nest under the siding out back. Noticed some unusual activity tonight. I'll start the chem-bio campaign and Sir strikes this weekend
You going to kill a bunch of Yellow Jackets just because they bite you and are a nuance when you sit on the porch? :elmer: :elmer: :elmer: :elmer: Little bustards kill them all.

Well we busted the 283 off in Mr. Buddy's 65 Chevy truck tonight. Ran it up for about 30 minutes and broke the cam in. It sounds really good. It's a warm feelin to see an 80 year old man jumpin up and down like a little kid. lol I'll take some video when I go back next. I wasn't worried about all that showy stuff tonight. I just wanted it to go well and it did.

Well we busted the 283 off in Mr. Buddy's 65 Chevy truck tonight. Ran it up for about 30 minutes and broke the cam in. It sounds really good. It's a warm feelin to see an 80 year old man jumpin up and down like a little kid. lol I'll take some video when I go back next. I wasn't worried about all that showy stuff tonight. I just wanted it to go well and it did.
Very cool

Glad you were able to salvage a win out of that Rob
Me too! So far so good anyway. It's gotta have something other than the 6 cylinder radiator though. It was climbing on up toward the end of the break in. I knew it'd be enough to get it done, though and it was.

YouTube does not want me to go to sleep tonight. In an arbitrary fashion it has been playing Steely Dan tunes for 90 minutes, one after another. It's not an organized collection either :lol:. Somehow it knows I won't turn off the Dan except in an emergency situation :lol:

-
Back